RIP Esco Bars

SeleCTa

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LucaPiano

Fairplay mate stuck to your guns,Slam Master - i searched Esco in grime room to see more about him and people been hyping along time now, i find that comment rather contrasting anyways..

the term legend is subjectiveme personally, i think he was one of the best and he was not underrated, not round my way anyway.
Dun knoIn east you could name a number of Grime artists who would be given legendary status, and out of them Esco would be considered..even amongst his peers
as a man that dont stick to one ends getting tunes from man all over london etc and considering the east and even north perspective your absolutely right as them ends only used to pick up deja and heat fm but when you consider the rest of london and some of the outskirtsnah fam

Though, it is silly to be 26 and being caught up in silly things though.
you cant say that donjust cos a man gets moved to dont mean he is on silly things it just means he got moved to death dont have an age when it comes to the road side go ask that man that got clapped for beefing over a parking space.
From what's said here then that's my view.From anyone whos involved in them things then thats my view.

you cant say that donjust cos a man gets moved to dont mean he is on silly things it just means he got moved to death dont have an age when it comes to the road side go ask that man that got clapped for beefing over a parking space.
From what's said here then that's my view.From anyone whos involved in them things then thats my view.
so what about if man changed his life but his past caught up with him is his an idiot theneveryone has a past including you.the more and more you post you come across as a guy that has been hurt by hoes and robbed by up and comin stick up kids and you are catching feelings over it and therefore having a vendetta against any road man and any girl with a slight resemblane to being cypriot.

so what about if man changed his life but his past caught up with him is his an idiot theneveryone has a past including you.
I hear what your saying, but still, usually recent dealings would cause such actions.If you changed your life why would you live in set areas where past dealing can come back to haunt you???

so what about if man changed his life but his past caught up with him is his an idiot theneveryone has a past including you.
I hear what your saying, but still, usually recent dealings would cause such actions.If you changed your life why would you live in set areas where past dealing can come back to haunt you???
so he shoulda just up and left the bitseasier said than done

Antix, man ain't even sending for Esco, it's sad he died, I'm just curious to people hood mentality as I use to know a few people with this mentality and they are all in prison, makes me think what's the point.Like people talking about the ends and hear people say they'll never move to another area, making excuses like to white, black people round there are pussies etc etc, I think WTF.

so he shoulda just up and left the bitseasier said than done
If you want it done it will so. That's my opinion. Like that bitch on on channel 4 last night, kimberley, being waste at 15 and not thinking to herself that she wants better and instead of achieving better, she gets stuck in the same cycle.

all im saying is justin you cant right of every road man and assume he was on some f*ckry when he gets moved to thats all im saying i believe all black males should understand this even if you aint road.its bad enough you got people that have no idea about the ends saying sh*t like this but as a man like you that KNOWS THE LEDGE you should know better

all im saying is justin you cant right of every road man and assume he was on some f*ckry when he gets moved to thats all im saying i believe all black males should understand this even if you aint road.its bad enough you got people that have no idea about the ends saying sh*t like this but as a man like you that KNOWS THE LEDGE you should know better
Nah I'm saying if it's due to what people have mentioned, then that could probably have been avoided.I get you, but from when I fixed up and nearly all my old peers have not and start waring on one another, I'll always thing WTF, these people are f*ck*ng stupid not to realise to make good of themselves tbh.Like when I got a job and started uni, quite a few old chums were like "yeah thats good, allow me ever working in a shop though I'll clap mans if they moan it me about suttin, oi blud wheres the roach?"That's fsilure.Disclaimer: This is kinda off topic now.