RIP Esco Bars

SeleCTa

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised they didn't try say something bad.
give it timesum1 from the ends will rat him out about wot he used 2 do to the sun for sum £££
they said his dads a crack addict...there was no need for thathis full name was jade gavin defoe

the way man jus cotched in the back of practice hours wit that fat zoot slapping the wall... until the zoot done him lol"if i see any of you pricks bootlegging this..."
LOL fully remember thisthe rest of your thing was some white man ting doe
i kno grimelol at whiteman tingfool
It was the first Lord Of The Mics btwHe was on the majority of the decent Grime DVDs though

the thing isit's confirmed that he was involved in f*ckery, so why is there even a debate about this?it's not like he was some innocent bystander. he's no damilola taylorRIP anyway
so y u sayin RIP then u ugly f*ck
because i hope his spirit can rest in peaceis that a problem for you?

give it timesum1 from the ends will rat him out about wot he used 2 do to the sun for sum £££
They don't have enough info but they didn't fail to insert"Jermain, also 26, and Jade had the same father, crack addict Jimmy Defoe. He has three other sons, all by different mothers, but the half-brothers are said to be close. "

I thought the crackhead dad with 4 kids by 4 mums was disrespectful.