what makes you say nah, llow it

Grafter

You see someone nice looking on the road, out an about wherever and ur like yh yh nice, and then on closer observation u see something that puts u offwhat is this?or maybe u start talkin to them, and they say something or do something an u jus have to cut it off at that point right therelike the bredda takes off his hat, an the canerows are dusty as f*ck or u look down an see some londsdale crepor they say something like rah yh i never even had time to bathe this mornin (never heard this on first incounters)its fairly shallow but im sure we all have/need/ develop a superficial vetting system

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a sucker for a beautiful smile and a bigole butt LOLMeetin a woman on the street kinda has to come from the energy that comes from them, like what mood their in. If they are straight faced and annoyed or even just look weary, I go right off a woman with negative energy.And if the woman is smoking or I can smell it on her I just "Walk on by"

If i see a girl and her feet are especially f*cked up, like big top hanging off the cliff, im out..ain't got nice feet cover them up, nothing worse than them web toed hybrid species trying to show them off *shivers*If the girl is an out and out wogsocket..im out.. like was said before everyone has preferances but when there like trying to make a point of it im outThem girls that talk like road man,Fashion sense when u clock them ones quickly at face level take alook down and the girl comes like she ran through dot cottens cloest backwards I don't f*ck with baby moms either anymore, remember recently me and this chick were chatting nice then she dropped i have a yout bar * press red button* windscreen shoots off*seat ejects driver*car explodes*

Im a sucker for a beautiful smile and a bigole butt LOLMeetin a woman on the street kinda has to come from the energy that comes from them, like what mood their in. If they are straight faced and annoyed or even just look weary, I go right off a woman with negative energy.And if the woman is smoking or I can smell it on her I just "Walk on by"
Occasionally this is the case.But sometimes I see it as a challenge.

Though most of it is subjective, any of the following in no particular order:Any sign of negativity/bad attitude/bad mindness.Smoking. I can't stand it, especially from dem ignorant smoking chicks who blow smoke any & everywhere.Looks, fatty boom booms can f*ck right off. Allow skinny chicks too apart from dem ones who somehow still got sick back offs & nice titties.The way she carrys herself in public i.e looking ppl up & down for no real reason.How she talks, forever switching in & out of yardie twang/accents or forever using road words in convos. Dress sense. Having all your sh*t out on show, expect to be treated like one.Though shallow, c/s all that A.G said because I have to be attracted to them & those things takes it away.Disclaimer: At the end of the day, no one is perfect so somewhere down the line you may have to compromise.

toesanythin else can slideif i see some crusty ugly decripid looking toes i dnt care what she looks likeit wont runtoes are VITALLY important followed by a nice set of well looked after hands and NAILS..maybe its a fetish but this 2 me is more important the breasts or hair or teeth or wateva..
so if miss universe had good feet you would wife it yeah?fool

To be fair Marlo, I've said similar things to a few guys who have said more or less what said so on this occasion you have to allow him and remember looks are subjective when he says he don't care what she looks like, take it with a pinch of salt. With certain guys, when it comes to feet fetish>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else is secondary.I don't fully understand it but I understand. It's like certain man love off a nice round/gammon you can see it from the front back offs but couldn't care less about breasts size.My middle brother has a thing for nice teeth, if that is there. He'll allow it, nothing serious will ever come forth.