what makes you say nah, llow it

Grafter

I guess the obvious boxes would've been ticked before I thought she was good enough to approach. I would get turned off by excess foul language, lack of wit or humour (or game, if I can afford the time - the competition is nice sometimes), lack of confidence, multi-coloured nail polish patterns, any use of slang without a basis of humour (as a woman, you should speak properly as soon as you're 18), inaccurate and misplaced sense of importance, bad dental hygiene, overly strong scents - tobacco or perfume, any mention of existing children, pudgy stomachs (sit-ups are a strong investment), body art, facial piercings (but I should've noticed that) or any body piercings as soon as they're revealed are also a turn-off (limit it to ears), a less-than-womanly strut (elegance is important), and excess alcohol consumption. Not that these are inferior traits in people, I just wouldn't want to poke them. As my dad once said, there's a 4/1 ratio of women to men in the world. Factoring the alarming and growing amount of homosexuals around, the ratio would probably be at a good 12/1. And at this moment in my life, I won't be more involved in more than just a quick chase and a poke. I might as well spoil myself.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Parrist 2.0
when a chick takes of her bra and u see a 2 lil long hairs stickin out her right nipple(ive actually seen dis b4)
Next time carry on as normal and pluck that sh*t with your molarsThen spit that sh*t into her mouthBig man ting

when a chick takes of her bra and u see a 2 lil long hairs stickin out her right nipple(ive actually seen dis b4)
:D are u sure it a was female you was dealing with.few things that puts me off.. accent. slang . guys that wear flip flops/sandals of any kind. guys with long hair . skinny guys/ guys who wear skinny jeans . guys who wear them all in one tracksuit type things, they look as if they are going to do a parachute jump.. piercings