what makes you say nah, llow it

Grafter

this is actually pissing me offthere is absolutely no sense in wearing jeans under tracksuits. ppl dont do this in real life u lot are jus trying to antagonize me /if they do this its obviously places like birmingham which says it all. chick said it makes more sense u know. smh
they are chatting sh*t - NEVER have i seen or heard of girls wearing jeans under tracksuits - boys do it to make their legs appear chunkier/warmth etc WHY would someone wear jeans under a tracksuit when a tracksuit is designed to give you more freedom and ease when moving whereas jeans (in a girls case mostly) are tight and are therefore restricts easy movement to some extent sh*t dont make sense

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is actually pissing me offthere is absolutely no sense in wearing jeans under tracksuits. ppl dont do this in real life u lot are jus trying to antagonize me /if they do this its obviously places like birmingham which says it all. chick said it makes more sense u know. smh
Lol @ trying to bring that behaviour up north

Guest Wu-Tang
Exactlyabout makes more senseactually made me angry

Exactlyabout makes more senseactually made me angry
Loli still stand by my comment

they are chatting sh*t - NEVER have i seen or heard of girls wearing jeans under tracksuits - boys do it to make their legs appear chunkier/warmth etc WHY would someone wear jeans under a tracksuit when a tracksuit is designed to give you more freedom and ease when moving whereas jeans (in a girls case mostly) are tight and are therefore restricts easy movement to some extent sh*t dont make sense
Just thought I'd intervene here... I've worn jeans under tracksuits before. During winter times in my house.Back on topic - When a guy starts chatting like this - ''So man's saying b'' err no.

sorry but no one has worn jeans under tracksuit bottoms ever.
exactly what i thought swear goddaz is sum compulsive story teller
:lol:You mans going on like you've seen what I've seen.You mans going on like YOU KNOW how everyone else dresses ffs.
im sorry but u man are lying/mistaken about the jeans under the trackies thing and tbh the way jeans/trackies fit u wouldnt be able to tell anywayand cosign what ekz and removal said
I always thought it was jeans under a tracksuit never heard it the other way roundsmokers .. dnt think i could be with a dude who smokes
Just thought I'd intervene here... I've worn jeans under tracksuits before. During winter times in my house.
And you man thought I was chatting sh*t, smh.
Lol @ it's pissing you off which just evoked some image of you on road seeing some chick with jeans under tracksuit & you coming out with 'How can she wear?. . .How?. . .How can she wear? :D ' Anyway, accept it man, even though I've only seen it in London ends, bare people out there do it. London & beyond.Just because things don't make sense to you or you refuse to believe it, it doesn't mean it does not exist/happen.