S.A.S. (EuroGang) Thread

Thizz

lmao as a very Middle Class invidual who currently resides in the deep upper class areas of Surrey, way far from LondonI'd like to catergorly state that Croydon is much more London and in no way like the Surrey which people are thinking of "them posh endz where bare white people live"

BullshitWest Hampstead is very very posh but it's London NW6 London has a lotta posh upper class white towns i can name you more posh towns in London then bad towns Croydon is London since it is in a London borough, has a London telephone code, has a london travel zone on the tube, and basically is no more then 10 miles from the Central part of London It is oficially London but obviously Surrey too but more London only thing is it doesn't have a South post code but has everything else like i mentionedThere seems to be a perception them most towns in London's post code are like Harlesden and Brixton But that's not the case you got more towns that are nice and expensive suburban like Hampstead, Finchley, St Johns Wood etcTell me i ain't on point?

Guest PROFIT2
BullshitWest Hampstead is very very posh but it's London NW6 London has a lotta posh upper class white towns i can name you more posh towns in London then bad towns Croydon is London since it is in a London borough, has a London telephone code, has a london travel zone on the tube, and basically is no more then 10 miles from the Central part of London It is oficially London but obviously Surrey too but more London only thing is it doesn't have a South post code but has everything else like i mentionedThere seems to be a perception them most towns in London's post code are like Harlesden and Brixton But that's not the case you got more towns that are nice and expensive suburban like Hampstead, Finchley, St Johns Wood etcTell me i ain't on point?
what is your point?london is full of sh*t holes and posh endsno matter where you go you can take a 10min walk and find a gritty/posh area tbhseeing as you mention hampstead so much...take a walk down to camden and your in fiends villeand your acting like west hampstead doesnt have any estates towr blocks smhsame can be said for most places in west...notting hill nice ends walk down the road you end up in ladbroke grovethats the one thing about london poverty and wealth live side by side.