ViP2s Hottest UK Urban Beauties

Numero001

NY is overrated. She is a pretty light skin girl with big breasts. Nothing more, nothing less.Mel B>>>>>>>>the rest of them although there are a good few in there I would beat.

AfromanNY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gemma Fox & Tulisa
Yeah I c/s that. But as per rating shes like the typical MR girl on road TBH..
c/sNYs any mixed race gyallie. She has zampers but thats about. Her face isnt all that. I would go as far to say shes anything full stop. Hasnt been blessed with that exoctic skin tone, unusual nice features (eyes, lips), hair etc.
did man say thank god for melody.never/good topic//theres bare still missing.
Thank God for saving her. She was the driver/sole survivor in the ting that killed Kaya and the 2 bredrins.

AfromanNY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gemma Fox & Tulisa
Yeah I c/s that. But as per rating shes like the typical MR girl on road TBH..
c/sNYs any mixed race gyallie. She has zampers but thats about. Her face isnt all that. I would go as far to say shes anything full stop. Hasnt been blessed with that exoctic skin tone, unusual nice features (eyes, lips), hair etc.
did man say thank god for melody.never/good topic//theres bare still missing.
Thank God for saving her. She was the driver/sole survivor in the ting that killed Kaya and the 2 bredrins.
didnt know she was in the whip still.. safe gurl tho. really down to earth..

Guest Flat Ericó
NYs any mixed race gyallie. She has zampers but thats about. Her face isnt all that. I would go as far to say shes anything full stop. Hasnt been blessed with that exoctic skin tone, unusual nice features (eyes, lips), hair etc.
but shes still better than a fair few of the girls in your 1st post

NYs any mixed race gyallie. She has zampers but thats about. Her face isnt all that. I would go as far to say shes anything full stop. Hasnt been blessed with that exoctic skin tone, unusual nice features (eyes, lips), hair etc.
but shes still better than a fair few of the girls in your 1st post
Maybe Tulisa, but Tulisa was there for diversity more than top ten selectedCant think of any others. EDIT Just looked over and thats the only one she could possibly be better than. No fair few there. Actually you man'll most prob say she's better than Keisha and Nickita. "Mixed >>>" by default round here. Dark chocolate doesnt get much love
I'd say Ny has reasonably exotic features. She just has thin lips. She scrubs up nice. Has some video coming out which looked hot.
I disagree still, think she's distinctly average. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so cant argue it out.

Rochellel_edc36688ec8b73dc12c7611c77b59435.jpgsometimes she looks urkled. but she aight still nickita - dark skin beautyl_c73767fa49266138612693a6e4d7636c.jpgl_d3daa43bf7dd9dc98981968d0d428932.jpgl_47e5a4f42fd840c6fd5087e2b1fb5e1e.jpgThe way I will cross wrap my arms around her arms from the back in that position and yak her out!! NO DOM ( no toney!)

1g0fft.jpgnxnxy1.jpgall she needs to do is get that gap sorted and eat some hardfoods.
i dont know what gap ya talkinga bout nor do i careall i know is she will get the rod.
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest TimeBomb
1g0fft.jpgnxnxy1.jpgall she needs to do is get that gap sorted and eat some hardfoods.
i dont know what gap ya talkinga bout nor do i careall i know is she will get the rod.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
47d0273038190.jpg

47d0273038190.jpg[J2K]OOOIIII OOOIIIIIIII[/J2K][bIZZLE]YEAH I WANNA SUCK ON THE BREEAAAASSSTTTSSS[/bIZZLE]