ViP2s Hottest UK Urban Beauties

Numero001

Vanessa-White-vanessa-white-4086564-1116-1600.jpg:oHow would i go about becoming a stalker?Beg one of you man lend me your rapemask
you know what.. i mighthave to take on this task bruvthis ting is serious... been keeping an eye on her.. if i catch her slippin shes gonna know what time it is.ill show how wah gwarn for my saturdays.Edit - *READS THE THING AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT*WHATTTTT SHES FROM EASTNA BRAVVVV rapeman800x600.jpg

See Sadie Ama last week in Choice in WestfieldHer backoff is f*ck*ng packed out, Jeans were struggling to hold it all in.Was a madness, thought sh*t was gonna get messy
if u didnt attempt to move to her - FAIL
1. I have a chick2. She looks crazy stuck up3. She was with 4 girls4. I don't really draw girls on a random 2 tuff/D-Structo knows, was waiting for you to come through and say your piece on her lol

See Sadie Ama last week in Choice in WestfieldHer backoff is f*ck*ng packed out, Jeans were struggling to hold it all in.Was a madness, thought sh*t was gonna get messy
if u didnt attempt to move to her - FAIL
1. I have a chick2. She looks crazy stuck up3. She was with 4 girls4. I don't really draw girls on a random 2 tuff/D-Structo knows, was waiting for you to come through and say your piece on her lol
If she is still how she was at like 16/17, she is one of these girls that think they are too nice. She will brush a man bareface.

Since most of the new/'ish beauties have been done. I thought I'd go old skool;220px-Eternal_Greatest_Hits.jpgeternaaf5805671440207480.jpg381034_f520.jpg161919_1_f.jpgEternal chicks would all get it. celenacherry.jpgcelena-cherry.jpgcelena3.jpgThe beautiful darked skinned Celena Cherry, lead singer from 'The Honeyz'.---Michelle Gayle aka Hattie from EastendersDA37BBE50419E5314C5C30367B7.jpgsecret-michelle.jpg---blacboxei5.jpgI'm too sure if this ting was from the UK tho.---57368690.jpghttp://www.life.com/image/57368690WJRVGWQVDXXH-520x520.jpgChyna from North Star