MashTown LF

n/a

whos got that old margz freestyle were hes likemy hoods ruff bludyou aint gotta ask me me e9 and e8 goons bruvthey're barmy roll through on mopedslooking like an army you don't wanna get jackedthen don't work through the park plzsuttin suttinyou'll be dodging shoots like you were stuck up in the matrix p*ssysuttin suttinim in my yard banging out pro 4 saying margzyou really need to blow boy if you got the cash ill do a show forsuttin suttinmums move to kids like dungeons and dragons??people round my bits being done for shooting a stabbingscant remember the specific bars but those are the ones that stand out but they probably aint fully correct

Margz always been 1 of UKs finest (no homo)

whos got that old margz freestyle were hes likemy hoods ruff bludyou aint gotta ask me me e9 and e8 goons bruvthey're barmy roll through on mopedslooking like an army you don't wanna get jackedthen don't work through the park plzsuttin suttinyou'll be dodging shoots like you were stuck up in the matrix p*ssysuttin suttinim in my yard banging out pro 4 saying margzyou really need to blow boy if you got the cash ill do a show forsuttin suttinmums move to kids like dungeons and dragons??people round my bits being done for shooting a stabbingscant remember the specific bars but those are the ones that stand out but they probably aint fully correct
I've got this, will upload in a bit