MashTown LF

n/a

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

They are all pretty shit flow wise but there is something about them...I really enjoy margs off key flow for some reason

Asco is good but can tend 2 get a but boring after a while...dunno what u lot see in that cribs session but I couldn't wait for him 2 finish

Tricky seems like he try's the most out of all of them and hes ok but I don't think I ever really feel him tbh

And hypo...lol boy he's just in a next planet clearly just wants 2 do rap 2 stunt nothing more but still despite his suspect behavior at times I like him and find him funny

But talent wise

Spades>>>>>>>Mashtown

Spades an Tricky related?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

They are all pretty shit flow wise but there is something about them...I really enjoy margs off key flow for some reason

Asco is good but can tend 2 get a but boring after a while

This

Margs is good when he's doing that intense, wonky fast flow but didn't think much of him on the crib sesh

I like Asco but again he gets boring..they are all pretty basic tbh, Jason Spades is the only one with stylee but not much talent in that camp tbh

• 2 weeks later...

They are all pretty sh*t flow wise but there is something about them...I really enjoy margs off key flow for some reason

Asco is good but can tend 2 get a but boring after a while

This

Margs is good when he's doing that intense, wonky fast flow but didn't think much of him on the crib sesh

I like Asco but again he gets boring..they are all pretty basic tbh, Jason Spades is the only one with stylee but not much talent in that camp tbh

Jason Spades u kno lmao

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

U guys still rating these guys i remember 11 years ago when my brother was rushed by associates of these guys and most was there but nuff of them ran off wernt backing you are better of listening to k koke they put in work they put in work they know serious guys but I cant respect (by the way beef was squashed) listen to E8/E5 music

• 9 months later...