HA HAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok, I'm strapped up I'm strapped up, downtown many acts straight jackets aint strapped up And scrapping we could do, see scrapping what we do And im like let me at em call me Scrappy Doo After tha scrap with u I aint looking stupid You beat me to bad bitch im comin back shootin Fool im a fool, I do what I do Its like fixin broke cars which tools ima use Tha Tech or the Uz, the Mag or tha Ruge Catch it when its juss you, Your like it wasnt juss you I guess im juss to real for niggas to adjust to F**k me, naw bend ova nigga f**k you See I know whats what, who is who, and who is you Move you lose move an inch and more thats ligaments that you could lose Ill put you on tha 10 oclock news One, two buckle ya shoes Here come tha Kid Crew.

Ok, I'm strapped up I'm strapped up, downtown many acts straight jackets aint strapped up And scrapping we could do, see scrapping what we do And im like let me at em call me Scrappy Doo After tha scrap with u I aint looking stupid You beat me to bad bitch im comin back shootin Fool im a fool, I do what I do Its like fixin broke cars which tools ima use Tha Tech or the Uz, the Mag or tha Ruge Catch it when its juss you, Your like it wasnt juss you I guess im juss to real for niggas to adjust to F**k me, naw bend ova nigga f**k you See I know whats what, who is who, and who is you Move you lose move an inch and more thats ligaments that you could lose Ill put you on tha 10 oclock news One, two buckle ya shoes Here come tha Kid Crew.
FKOFF OUTA HERE WITH THAT sh*t!

grrt/.th.hhghhhhhr6thhth

• 2 weeks later...
grrt/.th.hhghhhhhr6thhth
:D:D:D:D

:D :D :D