Barcelona VS Chelsea

Guest Wu-Tang

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSSSMMMMMMMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTHREAD IS TOO MUCH!!!!!!!BEST TWO TEAMS IN EUROPE IN THE FINALIT WILL BE EPIC.
how are forest doing?
Stayed up.Finished 5th bottom.Beat Southampton final day 3-1.Rumours are they got sh*t loads to spend.

PSSSMMMMMMMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTHREAD IS TOO MUCH!!!!!!!BEST TWO TEAMS IN EUROPE IN THE FINALIT WILL BE EPIC.
how are forest doing?
Stayed up.Finished 5th bottom.Beat Southampton final day 3-1.Rumours are they got sh*t loads to spend.
managed them once in championship manager. always had a soft spot for them since lol

Guest Wu-Tang

Will probably be Milto at the back with Pique, Puyol RB (where he was deployed for a large section of his career)Or vice versa since I can't really see Guardiola playing him anywhere but the Cb positionPuyol--------Milito-----Pique---------SylvinhoLOLAlves is a prick anyway, before that yellow he got (questionable or not) he made about 3 or 4 silly fouls and was constantly moaning at the ref, like he wanted to miss the final.

PMSLLPIQUE IS GONNA GET GIBBSED IN THE FINAL BY RONALDO N ROONEYHONESTLY CANT SEE US LOSING THIS UNLESS WE GET SOME BOOG REF=============VDS==================OSHEA====RIO=======VIDIC====EVRA==============CARRICK=====ANDERSON=====================PARK=================CR7=======TEVEZ========ROONEYWill be our starting line upPark should be good enough to replace Fletcher, we will need him to close down xavi n iniesta, hopefully Henry gets injured again so he has to go wide leftWell need lots of enery in this match which means no giggs, scholes or berbatov starting, oshea will only start cuz fergie promised him otherwise Brown will be fit enough to cover then and Rafael cant be gambled with against Henry

Guest Wu-Tang

I thought he had resumed training after his cruiciate thingThoughI doubt he will actually playLol @ Puyol right back, Toure & Pique CentrebacksPMSL

Puyol--------Toure------Pique------SylvinhoVS----Rooney-------Tevez---------Ronaldo---

LMFAO

suspensions for finals are deadout tbhyellow cards should be wiped, red cards should only stand for denying goal scoring oppertunities*/professional fouls/violent conduct(*yes i realise both reds were for being last man but they were both dumb)

I wouldn't say uefa are against english football, it's more to do with what the "fans" want to see... and obviously everyone keeps hyping Barca.. whatever gets bigger audiences etc..3:19 hmm notice the similaritythen second leg...

Ronaldinho, who scored the opening goal, had missed a penalty in the fifth minute that could have given his team a therapeutic lead. The penalty came after Petit handled a cross from Mark van Bommel.
(yes i'm still bitter about what happened in 2006 and hated barca ever since, but a 1-0 home lead going to nou camp could have been so different)back then people laughed and brushed it off, then arsenal got hurt by it, now chelsea...hope utd do the right thing and demolish them without needing referee assistance.

Already thinking about the Barca game and I'm concerned. Though we played them last season they're a different team now.If Iniesta is back in the middle with Xavi then I'm thinking back to Spain Vs England where them 2, alongside Alonso ran Carrick and Barry in midfield. In that game they were a lot stronger than Carrick I remember saying to myself.Worried Anderson will be a liability, we seriously are going to miss Fletcher. No point talking about Barca's defence vs our attack if Barca run the midfield. We got to play with energy, hound them we just can't let them play otherwise we'll get spanked like we did against 'Pool at home.Chelsea showed good discipline for 91 mins and 59 seconds, don't think we can play like that.

I can handle losing to Barca much more then i could to chelsea. scumbags.If thyve got Xavi, Iniesta and Toure in the middle we might struglle massivley. Will barely touch the ball tbh. Anderson, Carrick and Scholes will play in the middle I reckoin. (Hope)Ronnie will most likely start up top on his own again, with wazza wide left and park right.Buzzin now, all I gotta do now is sit and wait for my ticket. *prays*