Barcelona VS Chelsea

Guest Wu-Tang

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pub went mental beef kicked off people started dashing bottles and chairs at each other1 chinese barcenal fan got her jaw tucked in like her name was ricky sh*t was f*ck*ng epicthought i recorded on my phone but its not therenever seen such hype

Guest Lemons
pub went mental beef kicked off people started dashing bottles and chairs at each other1 chinese barcenal fan got her jaw tucked in like her name was ricky sh*t was f*ck*ng epicthought i recorded on my phone but its not therenever seen such hype
LOL

I knew Barca would get at least 1 clear cut chance before the end. My only fear was that by then, Chelsea would have 2.LOL @ Me shouting like Arsenal had scoredLOL @ Ashley Cole's faceLOL @ this myth about 4 pens. 3 were 50/50 and 1 was 70/30LOL @ Lampards faceLOL @ Chelsea not hopefully not winning ANYTHING this season.Cunts

LOL
LOL Deeeeeeeeep!

JT"We get a referee who has officiated in 10 Champions League games in his career. For me, for him to be given a semi-final at Stamford Bridge, that's not good enough," Terry told BBC Radio 5 LiveIn fact, the match official has been in charge of 28 Champions League games since 1999,

Malouda was three yards inside the Barca penalty area by the time significant contact was made, but the Norwegian referee insisted a free kick and nothing more should be the outcome, much to the exasperation of the Chelsea number.It was Ovrebo who denied Luca Toni a legitimate goal against Romania in the European Championships last summer. It was Ovrebo who admitted that mistake. It was Ovrebo who was omitted by UEFA from the referee's list for the rest of the tournament.What, then, has the Norwegian psychologist done since to atone for his error and merit a place in charge of one of the most vitriolic fixtures in the European game? One that has prompted two sending-offs in recent times and a death threat against Anders Frisk, one of the game's greatest matchday officials.Maybe Ovrebo is the top referee in the Tippeligaen. But a fixture such as this demands an official who is used to having the world's best players charge around like rutting stags demanding decisions be given. It requires an official who is accustomed to awarding life-or-death penalty kicks on a weekly basis in games which have millions of euros riding on them.UEFA placed Roberto Rosetti, Serie A's top man, in charge of the first semi-final between Arsenal and Manchester United, but saw fit to award the second game to a referee with a patchy track record in decisive encounters and from a league ranked directly below Switzerland and Bulgaria in the UEFA country ranking list.Was there, as some have suggested, an ulterior, even sinister motive on the part of European football's governing body? Did they insert a malleable official under the orders to deny the Premier League two representatives in the Champions League final for the second year running? Conspiracy theories will have to remain exactly that. But Ovrebo certainly invited inquisition with the nature of his showing last night.Never before at this stage of the competition has a referee's input had such a bearing on the result. Officials have missed a handball or a deliberate trip here and there in the past, but here were three, possibly four, penalty decisions that should have been given to Chelsea. Also, Barcelona will feel aggrieved to have lost Eric Abidal for doing little more than prompting Nicolas Anelka to trip himself.Guus Hiddink's team should have had at least one penalty against Barcelona, and the reasons that Tom Henning Ovrebo offers for not doing so will be intriguing to hear and read. The pressure, and indeed the consequence, of offering such decisions in a game of this magnitude may have been too significant for Ovrebo, who would rather not incur controversy for an iffy penalty shout. In his indecisiveness, it would seem he has done the exact opposite.

LOL @ this myth about 4 pens. 3 were 50/50 and 1 was 70/30
What planet are you on?? funny how you think that and every football pundit on TV disagrees with you.shows how much you know about footballAnd lets be honest, if theres anything to 'LOL @'... its arsenal. Havent won a trophy in over three years, and your pathetic fans still shout 'in arsene we trust.' A few years ago you were winning the premier league and now the best you can hope for is the carling cup. Finished 4th like 3 years in a row LOL @ Arsenal, the most youve have to cheer about this season is the reaction of an ex player of yours when barca scored. how the levels have dropped

LOL @ using TV pundits to strengthen your argument, most of them are worse then VIP's Merson's Muppets/CSFWhy are the media or anyone else for that matter making out like we don't send sh*t officials to major tournaments.

LOL @ this myth about 4 pens. 3 were 50/50 and 1 was 70/30
What planet are you on?? funny how you think that and every football pundit on TV disagrees with you.shows how much you know about footballAnd lets be honest, if theres anything to 'LOL @'... its arsenal. Havent won a trophy in over three years, and your pathetic fans still shout 'in arsene we trust.' A few years ago you were winning the premier league and now the best you can hope for is the carling cup. Finished 4th like 3 years in a row LOL @ Arsenal, the most youve have to cheer about this season is the reaction of an ex player of yours when barca scored. how the levels have dropped
f*ck*ng hell, he went in!

LOL @ using TV pundits to strengthen your argument, most of them are worse then VIP's Merson's Muppets/CSFWhy are the media or anyone else for that matter making out like we don't send sh*t officials to major tournaments.
most tv pundits are ex players and so know a thing or two about football Andy Gray is probably the most respected out of all of them and he agreed that chelsea should have had 3-4 penalties.yet armchair fans still chat sh*t