ooo impressive

Grafter

Ladies: what have you been told that was supposed to impress you, or actually did impress you?Men: what have you said with the purpose of trying to impress, lies and truths?e.g. 'i can take apart and put back together a ak47 with my eyes closed you know' :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eks: " I play American Football."Chick: "OOO wow really!? What position do you play?"Eks: "Cornerback?"Chick: "QUARTERBACK!?"EKs: "Mmmm yeah!"Chick: "Wow reh teh teh..."I don't care. It works. Does not work in America though. Didn't even drop it. Was not about hearing the response "You don't seem big enough to play fooball!"

Guest Wu-Tang
I doubt most of what i'm told, but when a guy is insanely intelligent i find it really attractive.
*coughs*Gotta warn you though, I'm fugly.
Eks: " I play American Football."Chick: "OOO wow really!? What position do you play?"Eks: "Cornerback?"Chick: "QUARTERBACK!?"EKs: "Mmmm yeah!"Chick: "Wow reh teh teh..."I don't care. It works. Does not work in America though. Didn't even drop it. Was not about hearing the response "You don't seem big enough to play fooball!"
LMAO CORNERBACK

Yank chick: ''So, what you do in the United Kingdom? Look at this nice hotel you're staying in...''Sugar Kane: ''I play football, excuse me, 'soccer'...''Yank chick: ''Oh wow, who for?''Sugar Kane: :D ''Chelsea Football Club, my full name's Michel Ballack''Miami >>>> ____________________

Yank chick: ''So, what you do in the United Kingdom? Look at this nice hotel you're staying in...''Sugar Kane: ''I play football, excuse me, 'soccer'...''Yank chick: ''Oh wow, who for?''Sugar Kane: :D ''Chelsea Football Club, my full name's Michel Ballack''Miami >>>> ____________________
:rofl:Oh Christ dkjvbgjkbfg

Ladies: what have you been told that was supposed to impress you, or actually did impress you?Men: what have you said with the purpose of trying to impress, lies and truths?e.g. 'i can take apart and put back together a ak47 with my eyes closed you know' :D
i wasnt trying to impress u when i said this.
:D

one guy told me he was the front man in the love injection sound, cant remember the name nowi was like meh, and in my head not believinglies anyway, sh*t lie at thatsame guy thought beating me at chess would make me like him some more

lolmygod i really didnt think females do thisgive examples thenfemales shouldn't need to impress with anecdotes
Of course they do, you dont but a few* do.Long for eamples from me, I get a bit irritated explaining. Someone else can supply you with some.*BARE

some dude tryed to tell me he was from france thinking i would be like ' oh wow, j'adore france, cest le fantastique '..... nah are u taking the piss love, all i had to do was look at the shoes minus the non french accent, the shoes that a guy wear says a lot and this guy sure was not from france.... more like he illegally jumped onto the lorry in calai in france.

i am ashamed to say this but f itin 2003 we met some slags who liked garagei told them i was an up and coming MC and sent her Kanos Ice Rink and said it was mei cant say with any certainty if it was this that worked or not but something did