ooo impressive

Grafter

i am ashamed to say this but f itin 2003 we met some slags who liked garagei told them i was an up and coming MC and sent her Kanos Ice Rink and said it was mei cant say with any certainty if it was this that worked or not but something did
lmaosick

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOOLjust remembered one time in year 9 i said assumed my cousins identity and said i ran his crew (obviously i knew the ins and outs cuz i would listen to my cuz talk)got me head for the first time still

Yank chick: ''So, what you do in the United Kingdom? Look at this nice hotel you're staying in...''Sugar Kane: ''I play football, excuse me, 'soccer'...''Yank chick: ''Oh wow, who for?''Sugar Kane: :D ''Chelsea Football Club, my full name's Michel Ballack''Miami >>>> ____________________
:rofl:Oh Christ dkjvbgjkbfg
Actually burst out laughing. Ballack y'know! Mike Kane, next time say Micah Richards fam. Swear you look like him anyway. I tried the same line in Barcelona. Said I was Carlton Cole. They had no idea who he was and didn't care so it didn't really work. Turned one of them (the butters one) was actually part of the Spanish national female basketball team. Thought she was gassing as well. She wasn't. She was hideous... I'll get a picture.
chick: your place or my placeme: :huh:chick: :D me: am not a man whore chick: who said your a whore me: ( walks of, confused)
The f*ck are you even talking about?

Yank chick: ''So, what you do in the United Kingdom? Look at this nice hotel you're staying in...''Sugar Kane: ''I play football, excuse me, 'soccer'...''Yank chick: ''Oh wow, who for?''Sugar Kane: :D ''Chelsea Football Club, my full name's Michel Ballack''Miami >>>> ____________________
:rofl:Oh Christ dkjvbgjkbfg

ROFL.
LMFAOOne of my boys drops the Ryan Babel talk every time we hit town.Got baited once by some bredda who over heard it he had to move out of there swiftlyThe clubs in west end love off footballers.. drop I play football for this this you will get four chicks crossing their arms with ursthink that shits disgusting tho money hungry hoesmine would have been the rented beamer for my 18th which my cousin was driving me around in said I was a big hiphop producers and that my cousin was my boy who does everything for me..sent her some instrumentals(lol rza,some old timbaland and my boys Jmixers instrumentals) I got some sh*t thats week multiple timesfelt digusted with myself after

ROFL.
LMFAOOne of my boys drops the Ryan Babel talk every time we hit town.Got baited once by some bredda who over heard it he had to move out of there swiftlyThe clubs in west end love off footballers.. drop I play football for this this you will get four chicks crossing their arms with ursthink that shits disgusting tho money hungry hoesmine would have been the rented beamer for my 18th which my cousin was driving me around in said I was a big hiphop producers and that my cousin was my boy who does everything for me..sent her some instrumentals(lol rza,some old timbaland and my boys Jmixers instrumentals) I got some sh*t thats week multiple timesfelt digusted with myself after
lmfaolmfaosick

ROFL.
lmfaolmfaosick
:rofl:3LAHI

careful with thte footballers ting you manmost chicks who are on this status ting no more about footballers then you

e.g. 'i can take apart and put back together a ak47 with my eyes closed you know' :D
I can actually do that but not with my eyes closed. Lol @ at using it to impress a chick though. Only certain types of chicks would be impressed by that.

e.g. 'i can take apart and put back together a ak47 with my eyes closed you know' :D
I can actually do that but not with my eyes closed. Lol @ at using it to impress a chick though. Only certain types of chicks would be impressed by that.
lol

lol
:D What's the joke?

On topic..'When most girls see my 'ting' they cant resisit''I work on E4 as a presenter''My green eyes would make our kids have green eyes, you would like that wouldnt you''I can make you happy, i would BUY you whatever you want' :D Men can be idiots.