K Koke USG's (Suspect Gang)

Avon Barksdale

theres gonna be bare more Koke, Strapzy, Morrison clones to come i think

but f*ckin hell that aint even sly ffs its like someone messed with Kokes vocals to change the pitch or sutin

miss this guy no homo.

Forreal one of my favourites not too long ago, the last i heard of him he had gone pen for like 5-10 years, or is that his little bro?

theres gonna be bare more Koke, Strapzy, Morrison clones to come i think

but f*ckin hell that aint even sly ffs its like someone messed with Kokes vocals to change the pitch or sutin

miss this guy no homo.

Forreal one of my favourites not too long ago, the last i heard of him he had gone pen for like 5-10 years, or is that his little bro?

His brother, but i think hes in jail too on his twitter and soka beats twittter there's a best of morrison comming out soon

he is actually good though mate

if it was some 1 like don strapzy then yh

Hes alright nothing special but my point was you rarely see hood rappers get signed to a label like Sony, Giggs had a far bigger buzz than Koke and got signed to Xl recordings, after years of rapping and building a buzz. Koke does his ting for a little bit and gets signed by the biggest label in the world, all while doing hood rap.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

UMG is the biggest label, Giggs had meeting with a few but chose XL for whatever reason its a nice Indie

i know what ur sayin though, if he was black would he be thee? hmm id need to look more into that cos he has a nice buzz in London n across, but is he really bigger than others? who else is there with his kinda buzz on the same kinda level?

loads of factors

but i see wha ur sayin

:/

corse its a race ting ur deluded if u think its not

/

wtf is dvs getting signed for.

hasnt even dropped a mixtape in 6 years

obv i mean after its dropped

/

everyone in the game is just chattin the same old, no ones really speaking about what there goin/been through

these are the only two +joe black thats why they differ and will probaly go further than everyone else in the game bar giggs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest TimeBomb

k koke is sick dont care if hes white

/

would rather j soze get signed than dvs, i like a lot of what hes been putting out recently (doubt either will ever get signed)

• Downvote 1

Sent: 22 Jan 2011 00:36

i'm late on this, but this kid K-Koke's freestyle gives me the chills. highly recommended viewing

sent via web

On Twitter:

Both on Roc-Nation so its not unlikely that they could work together on a song in the future. Would be a good look.

• Downvote 1

UMG is the biggest label, Giggs had meeting with a few but chose XL for whatever reason its a nice Indie

i know what ur sayin though, if he was black would he be thee? hmm id need to look more into that cos he has a nice buzz in London n across, but is he really bigger than others? who else is there with his kinda buzz on the same kinda level?

loads of factors

but i see wha ur sayin

DVS and Sneakbo have the bigges buzz in London right now