Sign in to follow this  
n/a

How highly do you rate Andreas Iniesta

Guy wasnt in the top 10 for the ballon d'or 2008wasnt even nominated eitheri no these awards are bait but come onI dont watch la liga to tuff so dunno what he was like for all of last seasonbut for me when ive seen him hes fukin qualitybest CM in the world??

No , not the best CM in the world.Very very good player though , has the potential to win the Ballon D'or.He makes barca tick.

Guest Wu-Tang

Extremely highlyXavi, Iniesta - best CM in the world, Iniesta is not a traditional CM though he's an attacking midfielder (yes, there is a difference) Xavi gets the award for meWhen the both of them are in the middle and on form = your midfielders not touching the ballHim being on the wing yesterday was part of the reason it took 92 minutes for Barca to scorePlus he's also nowhere near his peak yetIn a few years time, he will be playing with Fabregas when Mr Reliable (Xavi) bows outShame this topic has only just been made tbh

Guest Jogo Bonito

I remember the Fabregas v Iniesta debate during the Euros on here.Iniesta is too much still.

The guy is too sick.Him and Xavi, no matter who they are up against, never hide away and always in the middle of things.

HighlyGuy can play centre mid, , second striker, wing and he can play in all these positions effortlessly. Put him out wide and he can go past players, then when hes in midfield hes picking out passes and linkin up play... guy is sick differently can play world class in so many positions

one of the best at what he does.close control is on a par with Messi when running with the ball.can also spot a pass like no other. was barca's best player against chelsea.we need to keep an eye on him come final day.

HighlyGuy can play centre mid, , second striker, wing and he can play in all these positions effortlessly. Put him out wide and he can go past players, then when hes in midfield hes picking out passes and linkin up play... guy is sick differently can play world class in so many positions
u knowhes like a cross breed of zidane nd scholes

u knowhes like a cross breed of zidane nd scholes
still only 24 aswell

Guest Medic

Very strong for his size, keeps the ball at his feet so well. Quality player.

I remember the Fabregas v Iniesta debate during the Euros on here.Iniesta is too much still.
He's better than Fab, I reckon.

He's better than Fab, I reckon.
lol the box is open....

To be honest I never HIGHLY rated him, against Chelsea my opinion drastically changed. Too sick.