Sign in to follow this  
n/a

How highly do you rate Andreas Iniesta

Get the fuck outta here with that dead Gerrard take. As if Zidane was surrounded by bums. 

Thizz, I post maybe once a week. Your stalking of them is becoming mind-numbing you cretin.

No one said Zidane was surrounded by bums. I literally said, "Men that were not doing what they were meant to."

When has it ever felt, in any game that Iniesta ever played, that the players he was playing with just didn't turn up? For club or for country?

I'm not saying he didn't play fantastic in that tourney, but I've never heard anyone say that he "dragged" Spain through it, and obviously I don't think it.

You're entitled to your opinion though.

6 hours ago, Davicious X said:

Thizz, I post maybe once a week. Your stalking of them is becoming mind-numbing you cretin.

No one said Zidane was surrounded by bums. I literally said, "Men that were not doing what they were meant to."

When has it ever felt, in any game that Iniesta ever played, that the players he was playing with just didn't turn up? For club or for country?

If you don’t want people replying to you in a public forum setting then don’t post you cupcake. 

10 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

Zidane@Euro 2000

Ronaldo@France 98

😩😩

Think you might be confusing tourneys. Ronaldo only scored 4 at 98... He scored 8 at 02

02 version of Ronaldo was fake compared to Ronaldo of 96-99.

I don’t judge greatness by numbers.