Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Black.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haze-e
I was better than everyone bar Fitz & FatzThen i got bored and spent 2 months no scopingAsk septik
Gundam was also top selected tbh.Murkle = Last stand king.Septik = Camper.Mr. Gayle and Nemesis = LMFAOLMFAO. Them handheld TV players there.

Guest haze-e
Mr. Gayle and Nemesis = LMFAOLMFAO. Them handheld TV players there.
LMAO. Who remembers when Nem got banned from LIVE for a week?
LMFAO.And he set up the rules and stipulations aswell, THEN LOST!!!Ahhahaa.

I was better than everyone bar Fitz & FatzThen i got bored and spent 2 months no scopingAsk septik
Gundam was also top selected tbh.Murkle = Last stand king.Septik = Camper.Mr. Gayle and Nemesis = LMFAOLMFAO. Them handheld TV players there.
Forgot about septik, biggest camper. How can you camp on shipment?!Gayle was f*cked. Remember he was just looking at the enemy one time and everyone was screaming for him to shoot but he just shot once to see if he would turn around, he did, and ended up killing gayle.

lol thats the sh*t that fitz was droppin..as for "that" competition, boooooooyy it just showed my inconsistancy tbh the two warm up matches i came top 3 in one then top half 2nd then boooooooooyy third was just nuts. But hold tight certain guys lettin other ppl kill them so that person wudnt be bottom. It was nuffin doe anyway...COD4 Banter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Forgot about septik, biggest camper. How can you camp on shipment?!Gayle was f*cked. Remember he was just looking at the enemy one time and everyone was screaming for him to shoot but he just shot once to see if he would turn around, he did, and ended up killing gayle.
LOLThat sounds like it was joke.