Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Black.

this game >>>cannot wait, gona be mashing out cod4 from now till mw2 so i can seamlessly jump on without too many troublesgona make sure my k/d is on pin pointmy fav maps where crossfire/crash/downpour/bog/overgrowni liked most the maps tbhtoo hyped about this game

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope they make it 32 player, the games is the second coming of christ
No.
thats what im saying what the f*ck is wrong with ya'll more players dont make it better makes it worse in factany game with over 6 players on a team is wash(big generalisation)

fxcb39.jpglol
na nemesis was laggin look at his connection bardidnt deserve to banned imo
look at sly's connection doeand why did nem get banned 4 a week? didnt knw dat
Sly was lagging from day though.&Nem came up with the idea cos he used to come bottom alot and then had a lil revival so he came up with rules where we play 3 matches, 2 warmup and then the proper one and whoever came bottom wasnt allowed on LIVE for a week. He played alright in the warmups and then when the real one came about, well you seen the scores.

^C/S260yhp3.jpgMine were only VIP2 pics though. That first pic weren't a boasting pic, it was the game where whoever came last got banned from live for a week so it didn't mean sh*t to have 20 kills and 0 deaths if you still came last

I don't even know wha was going on with the VIP2 Clan when I was taking them pics, I didn't even have the Tag on my name. Only got 1 Pic I took when VIP2 man were ingame and that was NT and YoungLew. PS3 Needs some sorta capture device for when this new one drops, sure Skema was looking to get one running.

Nem came up with the idea cos he used to come bottom alot and then had a lil revival so he came up with rules where we play 3 matches, 2 warmup and then the proper one and whoever came bottom wasnt allowed on LIVE for a week. He played alright in the warmups and then when the real one came about, well you seen the scores.
DIIIIIIIIIIIICKHEAD about always comin bottom, i was up n down the rankins like a yoyo so jam ur hype!!N i came up with the idea to add a lil spice to the sh*t man, there was bare hype/trash talk goin on so i laid down the pavin slabs....N i dont need to name names, but i knw i wasnt the only one hearin..."come round the side of the buildin n shoot me" etc etc n them talk...it s'nuffin doe it gave me time to catch up on tv, i wasnt gone the full week anyway, my return was begged for, so i answered!

modern_warfare_2_gi.jpg
The latest Modern Warfare 2 Details were published in the latest issue of PSM3, a UK Based Magazine.- Swimming mode enabled.- A 'Stealthy' Oil pipeline Scuba Mission will be included in campaign mode.- A level will definetly be based in Rio De Janeiro.- Siberian Level will feature in campaign mode.- Vehicles (e.g. Trucks, Tanks etc.) will be introduced into the Modern Era.- A 'Helicopter Based' Level will be featured.- An Oil Tanker level will also be featured.- Ken Lally (Wesker from Resident Evil 5) will be voice acting. Most likely as a Russian villain.More details and a new gameplay trailer will be revealed on May 24th. Fact.

initllow itwouldnt mind IF when your searching for a game, you can search for CUSTOM games EG;*Search for a game full of players your OWN (or up/down) your skill via a NEW Skill/experience system (NOT prestige)*Search for games With or Without vehicles *Search for a specific map or group of maps you would like to play//*would like an ingame CLAN system and yanks banned forever--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------couple of my cod4 murkage...dsc0074kzp.jpgdsc0075vpo.jpgdsc0082txw.jpg[jayz]nicca ask about me[/jayz]