CLUELESS GAMES GROUP PLZ

ReZiW

This sh*t is needed, definitely put davicious in there too and ONELOVE

yeah have experienced the invisible player.. Its frustrating when you are on the receiving side. But its too sick when you are the invisible player.Its not really cheating its just one of them sync/lagging things.
Ban him
C/SSome spastic talk.

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...25321&st=20
TBH I was unreal at this game.Sure Ive scored more goals in one match with a player but to score 2 perfect hattricks in one match with one player and have all shots on target? f*ck off!Image250.jpg
What are u hyping about?Aint that Master League?
:D :D :D The way I'm mad confused right now.If we can play this on ps3 its a wrap for certain man
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL"I was Unreal at this game"joker
Your not really paying attention are you.Do you know what a perfect hattrick is?
fam go to bed
/davicious

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...25321&st=20
TBH I was unreal at this game.Sure Ive scored more goals in one match with a player but to score 2 perfect hattricks in one match with one player and have all shots on target? f*ck off!Image250.jpg
:D :D :D The way I'm mad confused right now.If we can play this on ps3 its a wrap for certain man
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL"I was Unreal at this game"joker
Your not really paying attention are you.Do you know what a perfect hattrick is?
fam go to bed
/davicious
Come on Rez even you know thats weak and far from clueless

if that group was made, 3/4 of the heads that post in here should be in itTBH
:D
:D
name names then cuz.....
i'm not gonna sit here and write a list of names, because i don't have a list of namesmy reason for making that comment is because i've noticed that a lot of the people that post in here have biased opinions or just follow the general consensus' opinion on games and are too fast to criticize and class games as sh*t or overrated (like there's no inbetween), when they're just not accustomed to it or just lacking in general gaming experiencejust my 2 pence

Guest Wu-Tang

Lol @ Davicious being up for nominaiton for every clueless group there is, par :lol:Tbh though you cant really be clueless with games, your sh*t at them, good at them, or your opinion differes from someone else.

i remember when someone was telling someone how to do an achievement on grid when he didnt have the game himselfit was a while ago though so i cant rememberinfact i think i remember macz highlighting it and thus drawing my attention to ithad me in stitches

Lol @ Davicious being up for nominaiton for every clueless group there is, par :lol:Tbh though you cant really be clueless with games, your sh*t at them, good at them, or your opinion differes from someone else.
Just goes to show that most folk here dont actually recognise the difference between "clueless" and a difference of opinion.I will admit though Im so much qwerkier than most ppl here so my point will always get missed outside of the L&L room.Guess I just think differently to most of the 18 year olds on this site.*Doesnt lose sleep over it*