CLUELESS GAMES GROUP PLZ

ReZiW

the fact that ur pushing 30 makes this post hilariousloool
right so i should be a father that dont play games and sits outside ladbrokes like your dad paying my bills with lucky horses?dont body yourself kid ive shown many people like you that even ya own dad cant talk to me[JACK BAUER] WITH ALL DUE RESPECT ASK AROUND [JACK BAUER]
  • Upvote 1

right so i should be a father that dont play games and sits outside ladbrokes like your dad paying my bills with lucky horses?dont body yourself kid ive shown many people like you that even ya own dad cant talk to me[JACK BAUER] WITH ALL DUE RESPECT ASK AROUND [JACK BAUER]
LOL

its funny stillthe age ting cracks me up its like say man REALLY thinks HE will surpass me based on what he knows HEREIm hitting 30 and shouldnt be a gamer?like i said certain man need to low it cos in real life standards some of you mans mums would choose ME over your own father and its frightfully true when i say that.

it's worrying..you've got one guy fraffing about surfboards :\and the other still showing us this 'perfect hattrick', which was one of the reasons peop,e nominated man for the clueless gamer in the first placesome joke tinglol @ c/sing rez...show me c/sing reziw at least 5 times in a month and I will happily be the first to have the avi to make you feel better

it's worrying..you've got one guy fraffing about surfboards :\and the other still showing us this 'perfect hattrick', which was one of the reasons peop,e nominated man for the clueless gamer in the first placesome joke tinglol @ c/sing rez...show me c/sing reziw at least 5 times in a month and I will happily be the first to have the avi to make you feel better
your dellusional cos when i said the surfboard comment (which was a stereotype of geek gamers) most of your allies in this topic said YOUR NAME.

I dont have a clue what you are talking about, only thing i know about you is you live in a house surrounded with X amount of tvs, xboxs, and all the accessories under the sun and yet you brand people as gamer geeks.

I dont have a clue what you are talking about, only thing i know about you is you live in a house surrounded with X amount of tvs, xboxs, and all the accessories under the sun and yet you brand people as gamer geeks.
greedy and excessive player perhaps gamer geek? i doubt it we both know my son is a gamer also hence the high number of games items.i dont get TECHNICAL when it comes to games im sure you know that and thats the point im making but its vip there is always a few guys that go off the rails and loose themselves and your beginning to do it. :D :D

look how old you are and ur coming with these kiddy playground cusses.you two need to allow this thelma n louise sh*t on the internet

your dellusional cos when i said the surfboard comment (which was a stereotype of geek gamers) most of your allies in this topic said YOUR NAME.
one guy said itplease refrain from gassingsafeyour posts will not be addressed any more

has no1 made the chad gif yet????
no e.d mod has the heart to make anyone a clueless gamerdisclaimer: the above comment was not any sort of challenge or nuttin so please dont go and try get some lolz by giving me a chad avi safe respect u man do a good job

Has this ever happened to anyone?Happened to me last week, it was a very strange experience. Quite frightening.
Halo 3 has set a standard for how multiplayer games should go about things feature wise.Haven't come across anything else that has come close.
Feautres, as in what?Surely the original Halo did that?
original halo didnt have online multiplayer.... also the games are almost completely different as far as weapons are and new featureshalo 3 only problem is you should be able to chose the type of game you play rather than jus weather its a team slayer or a slayer match... its bare annoying having to play duels, rocket race etc.