CLUELESS GAMES GROUP PLZ

ReZiW

too many quotablesa chadwarden productionPSTRIPLEthe wii controller looks like a dildo..i aint playin no game with a dildowe got zelda, a lil beach who walks round with its beach ass swordnintendo tryna copy sony with final fantasy...when final fantasy was on SNES seentears of war :lol:BAWLONGGGGGGGGG...im creasingnice like my hair...you see this shiti died my hair this colour coz of PSTRIPLElol @ the constant use of nigger

Chad is too much.Some Asian John Travolta.On topic, put ZubstarOG in the group. From the way he plays SF4, he really can't have much going for him on any other game or in life in fact.

Tbh though you cant really be clueless with games, your sh*t at them, good at them, or your opinion differes from someone else.
it may differbut it may also be a ridiculous opinione.g lucarelli saying COD4 is overrated

Chad is too much.Some Asian John Travolta.On topic, put ZubstarOG in the group. From the way he plays SF4, he really can't have much going for him on any other game or in life in fact.
Perfect example of someone who should go in there

Tbh though you cant really be clueless with games, your sh*t at them, good at them, or your opinion differes from someone else.
it may differbut it may also be a ridiculous opinione.g lucarelli saying COD4 is overrated
:D How is that ridiculous though?Opinions are opinions, I personally like COD but it's received WAY too much rating's imo.- The story was 6 hours (on hard or whatever was available other than veteran of course)- Infinite respawn for enemies - dumb idea- No DLC whatsoever other than that Variety Pack which isn't enough...- Matchmaking isn't even matchmaking.- Clan system's pretty gay for a game released in 2007.- Lack of after game support, like fine tuning the balance of weapons and sh*t.I could go on forever with this, killzone 2 and halo 3. (only games ive played extensively)But they all get free passes from reviewers..... :D

:D How is that ridiculous though?Opinions are opinions, I personally like COD but it's received WAY too much rating's imo.- The story was 6 hours (on hard or whatever was available other than veteran of course)- Infinite respawn for enemies - dumb idea- No DLC whatsoever other than that Variety Pack which isn't enough...- Matchmaking isn't even matchmaking.- Clan system's pretty gay for a game released in 2007.- Lack of after game support, like fine tuning the balance of weapons and sh*t.I could go on forever with this, killzone 2 and halo 3. (only games ive played extensively)But they all get free passes from reviewers..... :D
f*ck single player its 2009 niccabut yeah i agree with most of your points but cod 4 is still one of the best fps's ever madewhen you mention killzone 2 and halo 3 are you saying that they don't offer support or they do what cod4 does NOT do?

Chad is too sickWho remembers one yank who layed money on his bed or something and told Chad weren't ballin?!Chad countered him by showing his whip with Ballin' being played. FULLY deaded mans hype. People do not want it with Chad

f*ck single player its 2009 niccabut yeah i agree with most of your points but cod 4 is still one of the best fps's ever madewhen you mention killzone 2 and halo 3 are you saying that they don't offer support or they do what cod4 does NOT do?
nah i mean killzone and halo 3 are over rated as well but with cod4 its so blatant...