CLUELESS GAMES GROUP PLZ

ReZiW

calling davicious a clueless gamer is the most spastic talk i have heard you clearly dont know the man and must have got your arsed wooped at somethingdont feel a way he has done it to me but its just stupid to call him clueless its davicious we are talking about.davicious revs logan septik skema and a few others are pretty much the back bone of DEEP GAMERS inthe gamers room tbh
davicious and septik barely post in here any more:/
im not being specific tbh im merely saying if history serves you well they are THEM GUYS

You man are too critical of each other.Somebody set me a ps3 deal aswell.
thats what killing this room tbhpeople carry FEELINGS i got banged up on streetfighter last night by titan and you dont see me opting to make an avi for him cos i caught feelingsand dont get me started on the ps3 vs 360 chronicals its just depressing especially when its the same ol sh*t that gets repeated.bare man post in here more than they are actually on the psn network or xbox live.THAT tells a story in itself snm

calling davicious a clueless gamer is the most spastic talk i have heard you clearly dont know the man and must have got your arsed wooped at somethingdont feel a way he has done it to me but its just stupid to call him clueless its davicious we are talking about.davicious revs logan septik skema and a few others are pretty much the back bone of DEEP GAMERS inthe gamers room tbhthen you got joy pad whores like myself that have EVERY GAME more or less (skema is one of these too due to his flashed console)then you got these guys that only play ONE GAME and are so good at it it pisses you off (septik snm)but clueless is harsh words and you gave it to the wrong fella.
lol @ him ever "whooping my ass" at a gameshould put you in it too for them kinda commentsand lol @ them games being back bone...you obviously don't come in here muchi know dav's your boy an that be leave it as that

that post was kinda gas though man named septik, davicious and LOGAN?Logan only posts in 2 threads360 streetfighter threadfighting game discussion threadloldavicious don't post septik don't postand don't make you a real gamer because you have ber games just means you got money to spend and probably play alot of sh*t games

calling davicious a clueless gamer is the most spastic talk i have heard you clearly dont know the man and must have got your arsed wooped at somethingdont feel a way he has done it to me but its just stupid to call him clueless its davicious we are talking about.davicious revs logan septik skema and a few others are pretty much the back bone of DEEP GAMERS inthe gamers room tbhthen you got joy pad whores like myself that have EVERY GAME more or less (skema is one of these too due to his flashed console)then you got these guys that only play ONE GAME and are so good at it it pisses you off (septik snm)but clueless is harsh words and you gave it to the wrong fella.
and lol @ them gamers being back bone...you obviously don't come in here muchi know dav's your boy an that be leave it as that
Pretty much

calling davicious a clueless gamer is the most spastic talk i have heard you clearly dont know the man and must have got your arsed wooped at somethingdont feel a way he has done it to me but its just stupid to call him clueless its davicious we are talking about.davicious revs logan septik skema and a few others are pretty much the back bone of DEEP GAMERS inthe gamers room tbh
davicious and septik barely post in here any more://who is this badman youtguy came in gassing and then went on a tangent bout cod3 smfh
im your daddy about yout

my bad for revs i assumed the calibre of the topics he made made me assume he was a gamer.either way forum is has turned into a group of mandem claiming they are godsmehi gun down american players all day that think the same gas tbh.lol at this though i basically dont NOTICE you man as being good game players i notice you for talking about it on here.

lol @ thinking coz you beat some yanks you're some sort of top dogsmhi'd leave it because you're becoming a top candidate too
never said i was a top dog tbh nor did i assume i was im jsut showing you that people that gas jsut like you get beaten all day by me (who is not a top dog) or any other random guy its no biggieso its gastop candidate for clueless gamer? be real do you really think ANYONE would care if you gave them that.lmfao thats all the proof i need to know that your one of them man that enjoy talkin about sh*t rather than doing it.i mean big sunday are we are debating bout THIS.lol

davicious and septik barely post in here any more://who is this badman youtguy came in gassing and then went on a tangent bout cod3 smfh
im your daddy about yout
E.D aint for you fall back/Face off i swear you and davicious quit halo after septik became waaaaay better then you when you lot used to bang the game out... just saying in it....