CLUELESS GAMES GROUP PLZ

ReZiW

COD4 is a GREAT game, simple as that. You really do have to be clueless to think otherwise and YES opinions are opinions but that doesn't mean your opinion can't be very very stupid.Halo 3 is overated imo, never caught onto the hype after the original Halo which was f*ck*ng sick mainly because it was original and came with soo many new ideas.LOL @ at '2 perfect hat tricks' guy, put him in there please.

im going to sound like a bait 360 fan but i have to say itHalo 3 is not overrated at all it has none of the flaws mentioned above (except the clan system)so i'm curious what do you think are its flaws?
Mostly the single-player. From what i've played, Halo 3's storyline isn't as exciting from the previous 2.The graphics aren't as good as they should have been (Halo 1 & 2's were fantastic) but that's not important.I personally think they spent more time on the MP portion of things than the SP. Which is disappointing seeing as it's the last game in the series. (ODST is still an expansion pack...like the GTA thing)

Tbh though you cant really be clueless with games, your sh*t at them, good at them, or your opinion differes from someone else.
it may differbut it may also be a ridiculous opinione.g lucarelli saying COD4 is overrated
confused2.gifHow is that ridiculous though?Opinions are opinions, I personally like COD but it's received WAY too much rating's imo.- The story was 6 hours (on hard or whatever was available other than veteran of course)- Infinite respawn for enemies - dumb idea- No DLC whatsoever other than that Variety Pack which isn't enough...- Matchmaking isn't even matchmaking.- Clan system's pretty gay for a game released in 2007.- Lack of after game support, like fine tuning the balance of weapons and sh*t.I could go on forever with this, killzone 2 and halo 3. (only games ive played extensively)But they all get free passes from reviewers..... dry.gif
what do you mean too much ratings? what is too much and what is too little? what is a sufficient amount of ratings? name a FPS that recieves just the right amount of ''ratings''see what i'm getting at b?i think you're disagreeing just for the sake of it, your reasons are superficial and don't have a substantial effect on the main element of the game (bar the infinite respawn thing which i agree with to an extent), the gameplay which in itself is f*ck*ng fun.if we look at just the negative points for everything, then everything is ''overrated''fair enough you don't like a bandwagon, but allow that being the reason for not giving credit where it is due.

skeeeeeen ive never seen the full ting either, its always been ust before the parrys etc etcLol guy was too predictable doe man always lookin to pull off the same super, deserved to lose tbh.smh @ peep sayin the parrys into super not being worth the crowd hype, thats an application to the clueless group if ive ever seen one!
im sorry but.....i have to nominate nem the irony :D it was a comment on the daigo parrying vid

skeeeeeen ive never seen the full ting either, its always been ust before the parrys etc etcLol guy was too predictable doe man always lookin to pull off the same super, deserved to lose tbh.smh @ peep sayin the parrys into super not being worth the crowd hype, thats an application to the clueless group if ive ever seen one!
im sorry but.....i have to nominate nem the irony :D it was a comment on the daigo parrying vid
wow

halo 3 >>>>>> any other game on ps3 or xbox 360
this deserves instant application tbhjust SMH
best shooter ever made tell me suttin how you man think halo is played is not how halo is playedlol @ thinking that cod 4 is better than halo

halo 3 >>>>>> any other game on ps3 or xbox 360
this deserves instant application tbhjust SMH
best shooter ever made tell me suttin how you man think halo is played is not how halo is playedlol @ thinking that cod 4 is better than halo
lol @ putting cod4 in the mixCod 3 >>>> Cod 4

calling davicious a clueless gamer is the most spastic talk i have heard you clearly dont know the man and must have got your arsed wooped at somethingdont feel a way he has done it to me but its just stupid to call him clueless its davicious we are talking about.davicious revs logan septik skema and a few others are pretty much the back bone of DEEP GAMERS inthe gamers room tbhthen you got joy pad whores like myself that have EVERY GAME more or less (skema is one of these too due to his flashed console)then you got these guys that only play ONE GAME and are so good at it it pisses you off (septik snm)but clueless is harsh words and you gave it to the wrong fella.

calling davicious a clueless gamer is the most spastic talk i have heard you clearly dont know the man and must have got your arsed wooped at somethingdont feel a way he has done it to me but its just stupid to call him clueless its davicious we are talking about.davicious revs logan septik skema and a few others are pretty much the back bone of DEEP GAMERS inthe gamers room tbh
davicious and septik barely post in here any more://who is this badman youtguy came in gassing and then went on a tangent bout cod3 smfh

calling davicious a clueless gamer is the most spastic talk i have heard you clearly dont know the man and must have got your arsed wooped at somethingdont feel a way he has done it to me but its just stupid to call him clueless its davicious we are talking about.davicious revs logan septik skema and a few others are pretty much the back bone of DEEP GAMERS inthe gamers room tbh
lol, bare bullshit