African Politics

Grafter

seen this on someones facebookwhat say youi kno nothing of this...

is furious @ d statement credited to d Minister of Labour & Productivity, Prince Adetokunbo Kayode, that “hoodlums & miscreants will hijack d Labour mass protest” Why do we av hoodlums & Miscreants? Was their any difference in d way they were born like him? Has d government fulfilled their promises of empowering her citizens? Or Make provisions for unemployed or creating jobs? Ask ur conscience minister?
How much has been stolen from the treasury & how many of your children are on scholarship abroad. Nobody wish to be less privileged in the society, their leaders brought to them the misfortune. It is so shameful someone could look at his fellow human being and called him a miscreant. EVERYTHING GOD CREATED ARE GOOD, IT'S HUMAN BEINGS THAT DRAWS THE HAND OF CLOCK BAKWARD.
he seems pretty hett up hereopinions from those who know what hes talkin about?

Not too sure on the comments that have been made, but there are huge numbers of nigerian leaders who have their kids in british universities. Which is quite clearly making him sick. (they make me sick too tbh). And the guy has a point the leaders continue to steal and steal and then have the nerve to look down on people.

is furious @ d statement credited to d Minister of Labour & Productivity, Prince Adetokunbo Kayode, that “hoodlums & miscreants will hijack d Labour mass protest” Why do we av hoodlums & Miscreants? Was their any difference in d way they were born like him? Has d government fulfilled their promises of empowering her citizens? Or Make provisions for unemployed or creating jobs? Ask ur conscience minister?
021406_rage.jpgD makes me furious!

Guest Safe_Haven
021406_rage.jpgD makes me furious!
ITS TIME TO PLAY THE GAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hold tight the african leaders with the swiss accounts ur largeand the dead leaders who have gone to the grave with stolen money
Basically.African ministers doing bait transfer of funds = UK MP expenses
one nigerian minister was caught IN the uk with £1m in his house. repharse that statement

hold tight the african leaders with the swiss accounts ur largeand the dead leaders who have gone to the grave with stolen money
one nigerian minister was caught IN the uk with £1m in his house. repharse that statement
Source?

Source?
like im gona be memorising sources. i know i read it..and nija friends confiremed this

Source?
like im gona be memorising sources. i know i read it..and nija friends confiremed this
Lol, good old "he said, she said" arguments.

Source?
no good ol "f*ck u if u choose to beleive or not cah u aint ripley" arguments.

Source?
Who is Ripley?

Source?
Who is Ripley?
:confused: ah forget it.

In South America & Africa there are less media/police eyes watching, so you can be baiter in the way you fraud the system. In the UK you have to be smarter in the way you defaud the system.Same way it's easier to kidnap a child in a poor country as opposed to somewhere developed like the UK.

Guest Triple XXX
tee bee aich