Drake

JLovely

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot his second video in Jamaica over the weekend. Features an appearance from Mavado

Hope that video is better than Over. Rita looks alright still. Doesnt look like the dirty Albanian she did in the video with Craig David and Tinchy Stryder

Who's this Rita chick?

Please let your reply include a link to pictures.

Rita Ora, now signed, well managed at least by Roc Nation.

rpglvs811oce18ol.jpg

Yea I am a sick man :lol: but hey, who's the real wrong'un.

bridget.jpg

Shot his second video in Jamaica over the weekend. Features an appearance from Mavado

Hope that video is better than Over. Rita looks alright still. Doesnt look like the dirty Albanian she did in the video with Craig David and Tinchy Stryder

Is this guy mad?

Suck your mum.

drakes a disgrace

over was poorr

lacks the spark he had before he was signed.. he was hungry then

he went hard

nows his music sounds flabby and sick

i swear the peak of rappers careers and then fall of period has become shorter and shorter

i think its the amount of material that he has been forced to put out or give away to other artists

just to keep himself relevenat

its killed his album sound...

Could very well be a factor. I've heard sooooo much of his stuff and the guy hasn't even released a proper album.

because the video didnt make the track epic like it should have.

some standard visual effects and no storyline.

maybe flashing lights excite u but i look for more in my visual entertainment.

refine ur pallette maybe

Standard visual effects yeah?

Aight, you dropped, if you think those are standard, then no point entertaining you.

Agree with Brisco the video is dead.

The shots are too static which doesn't reflect the energy that the beat has, the way the beat builds in certain places lends itself well to a visual that matches it.

No narrative which is sh*t considering the video has a decent subject matter.

the variation of shots makes it feel like random clips pieced together to form a video, they didn't pull it off so it's cohesive.

The projections are the only decent part and they have f*ck all to do with anything.

Another video flop in my opinion.

Agree with Brisco the video is dead.

The shots are too static which doesn't reflect the energy that the beat has, the way the beat builds in certain places lends itself well to a visual that matches it.

No narrative which is sh*t considering the video has a decent subject matter.

the variation of shots makes it feel like random clips pieced together to form a video, they didn't pull it off so it's cohesive.

The projections are the only decent part and they have f*ck all to do with anything.

Another video flop in my opinion.

I think matching the shots with the energy of the beat/song would've been too predictable. I'm glad they did what they did in that sense.

The song doesn't really dictate the video to have a narrative IMO. The song content is more or less, usual braggadocio rap.

I can somewhat agree about it feeling like random shots & not enough cohesiveness.

I see what you mean but being predictable ands matching the energy of the beat would have been a massive improvement on this imo.

Plus after the last video I think he needed a high energy video that was memorable, this is easily forgettable.

I see what you mean but being predictable ands matching the energy of the beat would have been a massive improvement on this imo.

Plus after the last video I think he needed a high energy video that was memorable, this is easily forgettable.

To be honest, I think you're criticizing it from a conceptual viewpoint which I agree with somewhat.

My original point still stands, from an aesthetic perspective, I think it's sick. Good use of colours, shots, effects, etc.

the track is meant to be on some larger than life ting. especially as the first single from the album its meant to say

HERE I AM. DRAKE. FEEL ME.

the video is anything

llow tryin to tell me bout this sort of ting again.

at m.k

I beg you go play in the corner somewhere.

f*ckin' child.