Drake

JLovely

Diss had a few good lines.

Average diss track, meek don't need to respond hes exposed him already.

:\

Drake's making him look SILLY right now.

Meek talking about you don't write your own raps etc etc then Drake drops 2 tracks whilst Meek is running around around apologizing and tweeting.

From when the reference track was heard, it should have been the end.

This is all deflection, and its working cause Drake is the top guy in the industry and it seems bigger than rap.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meek talking about you don't write your own raps etc etc then Drake drops 2 tracks whilst Meek is running around around apologizing and tweeting.

This is all deflection, and its working cause Drake is the top guy in the industry and it seems bigger than rap.

Wait doing a diss track is a deflection?

Wait doing a diss track is a deflection?

Yep because if Jigga played a Nas reference track there would be no need for Ether back then, that would be the end because his credibility would be shot.

Drake performed the cardinal sin as a rapper, and it gets brushed off 1 Because he is raps biggest star,  2. He has more mainstream fans than Meek or any rapper not named Eminem. and 3. He is a half jew.

This is not a good thing for rap.

How is Drake who is actively rapping and sending for Meek not a good thing for rap but Meek being a bitch and tweeting constantly is?

/

Nas has ghostwriters that's a fact. It gets brushed off cause he done Illmatic though.

Because once your proved as a fraud a bit of your credibility goes out the window.

Quentin miller wrote some good lines on the last diss, fair play.

And i like Drake more than Meek...

But this just shows me groupthink>>>>>

The mainstream fans Drake has, blew off the reference tacks in a 2nd like it doesn't make a difference, Drake is bigger than rap.

• Upvote 1

How is Drake who is actively rapping and sending for Meek not a good thing for rap but Meek being a bitch and tweeting constantly is?

/

Nas has ghostwriters that's a fact. It gets brushed off cause he done Illmatic though.

who ghost writes for nas :/

stop saying this its making me mad 

Jay Electronica & Stic Man.

/

who ghost writes for nas :/

stop saying this its making me mad 

Jay Electronica & Stic Man.

don't know who that other guy is but jay elec said it out of his own mouth he never wrote for nas

“Nas is one of the gods, one of the greatest of all time, one of the godfathers of even my own style,” he said. “I met him on a humble submission and he is one of the greatest ever — he never has or never will need a ghostwriter. He’s legendary, his pen game is unquestionable; salute to Nas.

besides Nas raps about g shit with a bit of knowledge. Jay Elec raps about the moon and the stars n shit

I think it would be blatant if he wrote for Nas and Nas started rapping all complex and shit