JLovely

hiphop Drake

Personal observation...Karen Civil use to work for Diplomats.Same concept as Juelz first Diplomat mixtape cover.Drake got a bigger buzz than Juelz.Drake signed to Wayne.Drake & Wayne album >>>>>>>> Cant Feel My Face

numero.. u got a link to the screwed version by mr rogers??i was shocked when i hurd june 27th beat on his tape tho. CLASSIC beat. from a classic session.ahh now ima go find my june 27th cd.
he has the bitches on lock. Mofo can't even get on the mic.mixtape is good. Apparently he used to be on some show called Degrassi (never used to watch it)
Got goosebumps from just watching the vid, fully forgot I was at work and started shouting along.The power of Drake is immense.Don't even think it would be wise for me to attend a show.

numero.. u got a link to the screwed version by mr rogers??i was shocked when i hurd june 27th beat on his tape tho. CLASSIC beat. from a classic session.ahh now ima go find my june 27th cd.
he has the bitches on lock. Mofo can't even get on the mic.mixtape is good. Apparently he used to be on some show called Degrassi (never used to watch it)
Got goosebumps from just watching the vid, fully forgot I was at work and started shouting along.The power of Drake is immense.Don't even think it would be wise for me to attend a show.
:lol: Snap!

people just like him cos hes light skinguys f*ck*ng sh*t
Light-skinned rappers usually don't make it.Otherwise, Yung Berg would be THAT guy right now.

Lol Danielle knows :ghost:

Oh please just don't Rez, just don't./When i first saw him i didn't even think man was MJHLIULI>'l;/;l/ll or anything like that. His voice & music >>>> his appearance.

That take down record was written for wayne..so it offical drake he ghostwriter...i was laughing at first when i heard this light skin jewish boy from canada saying " suu wuuu"

Light-skinned rappers usually don't make it.Otherwise, Yung Berg would be THAT guy right now.
He was that guy but after that comment he f*cked up.Look at Trey songz, Chris brown ( not sure about chris now) they light skin

He was that guy but after that comment he f*cked up.Look at Trey songz, Chris brown ( not sure about chris now) they light skin
C'mon fam, Yung Berg has NEVER had Drake's buzz.Trey Songz & Chris Brown do R'n'B, that's different. I said, light-skinned rappers, more specifically, sweet boy rappers.

C'mon fam, Yung Berg has NEVER had Drake's buzz.Trey Songz & Chris Brown do R'n'B, that's different. I said, light-skinned rappers, more specifically, sweet boy rappers.
My bad..you got a pointAnywhere, girls in this thread..did you become a fan of drake when you heardc " best i had "?

Being light-skinned has got nothing to do with it.A whole crowd of people wouldn't know every word to your song unless they really loved it.I don't get the hype myself, but there are some decent tunes on his latest mixtape.

Couldnt care less what his race was... could be albino for all i care... his musics bangin.

Nothing new I aint heard b4..Just sounds like another up & coming artist I hear on Im1music.net on a daily basis

Anywhere, girls in this thread..did you become a fan of drake when you heardc " best i had "?
Nope, when i heard 'November 18th' it was a wrap.

Anywhere, girls in this thread..did you become a fan of drake when you heardc " best i had "?
Nope, when i heard 'November 18th' it was a wrap.
Me neither. I was told to download his stuff cos it was good.

When I heard that tune with him Dwele and Little Brother, I just downloaded his stuff. Heard more from him this year when there was talk of him everywhere. Lets call it off >>