didn't even know he was going to be @ weezy shownot sure how i feel bout that tbhsurely it doesn't mean when wayne drops those f*cked up riddims i'm not gon have some dumb bitch telling me to stop jumping and pushing heri swear

didn't even know he was going to be @ weezy shownot sure how i feel bout that tbhsurely it doesn't mean when wayne drops those f*cked up riddims i'm not gon have some dumb bitch telling me to stop jumping and pushing heri swear
Lol @ thinking Drake will bring girls to a concert where they wouldnt already be. This is Wayne fam, girls love this dude. It isnt Styles P

Can someone up that November 18th track for me? Cheers.Only just heard of this guy today. After quick browsing, not really feeling his music, but that November 18th track is big.

Can someone up this track as well.

Can someone up that November 18th track for me? Cheers.Only just heard of this guy today. After quick browsing, not really feeling his music, but that November 18th track is big.
drake november 18th
http://www.zshare.net/audio/555331332aac26ef/

sorry, but i have to drop these after that song. this beat/song brings back tooooo many menories. june 27th (original freestyle session) this is like one of those beats where everyone has done a song to it...or its the 1st beat to drop in a freestyle session.yungstar knockin pictures off the wall kriss kross

Lol @ thinking Drake will bring girls to a concert where they wouldnt already be. This is Wayne fam, girls love this dude. It isnt Styles P
famyou were at the last weezy showreview what you just said pleasesure they will be girls therebutthe kind that will have their own weedget me?

Lets call it off>>>>the hook isgfjjghkdont even usually like this moist music but he drops it with potencyJust a little bit was a banger aswell

lol at trey songz being light skin
oh yeah i forgot his dark
wtfis this discussion serious? about MENS complexionsgayer than Graham norton in mardi gra

I decided to give this guy a chance and listened to his, apparently, his best mixtape: So Far Gone. I have never listened to him before so was patient and opened my ear to see what he is about...Shits wack. Well not completely, but don't really feel 80% of the tracks. Same goes for the Drought Is Over mixtape. Just 1 or 2 tracks I would listen to again.Personally, I find it too soft.*Goes back to Styles P thread*

He's more for the Kanye type of brehs.Actually to correct myself, brehs should not even be a fan.But even as just a rapper/artist... he's not THAT good imo. Not into the singing sh*t and his rapping is so so. Come like watered down lil wayne.

famyou were at the last weezy showreview what you just said pleasesure they will be girls therebutthe kind that will have their own weedget me?
:lol:

:lol:
I dont think it will be the same crowd this time around. The fact it was sold out first day leads me to believe there will be more a mixture of ethnicities and much more females. Black people dont usually contribute to selling out concert that quickly + Carter III sent him to them urban pop fans. Circa Stratty Rex he was still not that well known in urban pop - never had a hit that connected mainstream over here. After, he had the billboard posters and TV ads.

Guest Lisa Turtle
Anywhere, girls in this thread..did you become a fan of drake when you heardc " best i had "?
Nope, when i heard 'November 18th' it was a wrap.
Me neither. I was told to download his stuff cos it was good.
This.Love him.*sighs*