Drake

JLovely

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jetz

FFS!!! leaked already such a shame, I'm gonna bite the bullet and wait till it's out. Not gonna preach and tell u peeps to support drizzy cause 99% of my sh*t I didn't pay for. But all I know it's gonna be worth while investment and definitely one of my summer albums.

• Downvote 1

i never get it when people are shocked a cd gets leaked.

from when most retail shops get a hard copy of the cd in 2 weeks before release date anyways

and with all the hands it passes from studio to pressing plant and all the other places b4 its even shipped to a retail store. the cd's are floating around for ages before drop date.

Guest WAVESURFER

I'm completely over Drake. Can't even bring myself to DL this sh*t.

I liked Best I Ever Had, and he's had some nice verses here & there (YM album etc), but now the guy just jars me.

In interviews he sounds like a prick as well.

I can honestly say I'd rather listen to a Nicki Minaj LP than Drake's right now.

Guest WAVESURFER

And why the f*ck is this guy saying "maayyyne" on every track like he's from the South and sh*t.

The c*nt's from f*ck*ng Canada. If he was from any further North he'd be an Eskimo.

• Upvote 3

think a lot of people are over him to be honest, he handled his career bad. should have stayed out the limelight and acted like a c*nt here and there to strengthen his image as a real artist, not just some nice guy flattered to be ushered into the hh community. any c*nt reading lyrics off a blackberry.. what kind of performers are these?

ultimately he was the best thing to drop during the tail end of autotune sing rap, before tracks like d.o.a. started to actually ring true. will reserve full judgement till i've heard the album but i feel you dawg, feels like a chore now.