Rick Ross got hotted wearing fake Louis Vuitton glasses

zoot

They are customed made u mootclose thread
well louis vuitton said they are fake
Seeing as he will probably cop some frames from there and give it to the customising guy to makethey will obviously say nah those arent what we sell and will make a statementI dont like defending rick ross so I will not post on this matter further

Bernstein has customized sunglasses for a number of actors and entertainers, including Jay-Z, Kanye West, Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Sharon Stone, Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Brad Pitt, Usher and numerous others.It’s the same thing as buying a Rolls Royce and having it tricked out; just because the product has been customized by me doesn’t take away from the fact that the frames are authentic Louis Vuitton Millionaires," Bernstein told AllHipHop.com.http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/arch...2/21551585.aspx/lockthe jew has spoken

Guest Flat Ericó
Bernstein has customized sunglasses for a number of actors and entertainers, including Jay-Z, Kanye West, Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Sharon Stone, Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Brad Pitt, Usher and numerous others.It’s the same thing as buying a Rolls Royce and having it tricked out; just because the product has been customized by me doesn’t take away from the fact that the frames are authentic Louis Vuitton Millionaires," Bernstein told AllHipHop.com.http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/arch...2/21551585.aspx/lockthe jew has spoken
link leads to nothing fam

you man are laughing like you can actually afford louiV'shis wearing fake louiV shades but it's nothing, it's not like he can't afford to get 100 real ones.
if he can afford 100LV and wore fake ones then we shd laugh even more.he's a celebhes having beef with another known celebwe are interested in the beefthis is another own goal on his part talk less of the ones 50 is licking him wivwe do not care about your psycho analysisnow sTFU

Apprently he brought LV shades and got them customised so they are one of a kind. LV see the cover and are like WTF we didnt make them.The guy customises for all dem big celebsGoin on like he cudnt afford LV shadesF4K9O8P_large.jpgThe XXL Editors received this letter from Louis Vuitton concerning the May 2009 cover of Rick Ross.Dear Editor:We were dismayed to see the cover of the May 2009 issue of XXL Magazine, which features a photo of Rick Ross wearing a pair of sunglasses prominently featuring counterfeit Louis Vuitton trademarks. Because the photo has generated considerable confusion among your readers and Louis Vuitton customers among others, we feel it is important to clarify several points.The first is that the sunglasses Mr. Ross is wearing were not made by Louis Vuitton, and in fact, are counterfeit. Louis Vuitton did not grant permission to Mr. Ross or to whoever did make the sunglasses to use our trademarks. The second is that no affiliation, sponsorship or association exists between Rick Ross or XXL and Louis Vuitton. The third is that counterfeiting is illegal.Thank you for giving us the opportunity to correct the confusion.Sincerely,Michael D. Pantalony, Esq.Louis Vuitton Malletierhttp://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=46026

swear man just ignored what man saidthose sunglasses are cleary the millionaire frame, which is an authentic type of louis vuitton sunglasses..but some how or some way he got someone to customise them so professionally (which clearly isnt hard for them man dere) to make them look 1000x betterlouis vuitton now seeing those shades must be thinking what the f*ck, we never made those there fakemakes complete sense
you were right still
Bernstein has customized sunglasses for a number of actors and entertainers, including Jay-Z, Kanye West, Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Sharon Stone, Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Brad Pitt, Usher and numerous others.It’s the same thing as buying a Rolls Royce and having it tricked out; just because the product has been customized by me doesn’t take away from the fact that the frames are authentic Louis Vuitton Millionaires," Bernstein told AllHipHop.com.http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/arch...2/21551585.aspx

'and in fact, are counterfeit'
tbh i dont give a sh*t i aint ross but it seems you either a ) Read it all and picked out a sentence to support your view or b ) Stopped reading when it got to that sentence.As i said i dont care all i was doing was providing information that FOR ME shows he was wearing what i would regard as real LV shades that are customised and what LV would regard as fake/counterfeit because they do not sell them exact models.