How do you rate your game

Admin.

Was talking about this with my bedrin.... broke it down that theres different areas we all have our strength and weaknessesOut of 10 how wold you rate each of these stepsGuys1. Breaking the Ice.2. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you.3. Drawing the number.4. Texting game.5. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link.6. Sexing game.Ladies1. Aproachability2. Being able to conversate without minimal 1 or 2 word answers to open questions.3. How often do you give out your number to someone who you find attractive/interesting and they have shown a keen interest in you.(Out of ten times how many times will you pass the digits)4. Flirting game5. How many links does it take for you to give some up ?6. Sexing gameFeel free to add comments to your ratings, ill add mine soon.

1. Breaking the Ice. -32. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. 83. Drawing the number. 54. Texting game. 55. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. 16. Sexing game. 12

1. Breaking the Ice 62. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you 63. Drawing the number. 84. Texting game 75. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link 1 as I don't try this unless she's an obvious whore6. Sexing game. 1,000None of it matters though since as soon as they see the face all them 6's and 7's seem like 8's and 9's.

1. Breaking the Ice. - 42. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. - 73. Drawing the number. - 94. Texting game. - 105. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. - Through the roof6. Sexing game. - 8Breaking the ice is a minor coz 70% of the time a chick will approach me and break the ice herself with some bait line."You having a good time?""Why do you look so moody?""Do you know how i can get to _______?""My friend thinks your sexy"Or bump into me or trip in front of me.Had it ALL

1. Breaking the Ice. 62. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. 73. Drawing the number. 84. Texting game. 55. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. 76. Sexing game. Do not know, made majority of the bitches cum, one I made squirt

1. Breaking the Ice. 62. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. 9 3. Drawing the number. 104. Texting game.35. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link.96. Sexing game. 8My texting game is weak, i hate texting full stop.... ive recently improved my ice breaking was always a weak poing because my number 1 wingman is just sooo good i always relied on him and females do aproach me often..... id be better at sex if i wasnt so selfish.

1. Aproachability 82. Being able to conversate without minimal 1 or 2 word answers to open questions. 73. How often do you give out your number to someone who you find attractive/interesting and they have shown a keen interest in you.(Out of ten times how many times will you pass the digits) 24. Flirting game 55. How many links does it take for you to give some up ? n/a 6. Sexing game n/a

Guest Safe_Haven

1. Breaking the Ice. - 62. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. - 73. Drawing the number. - 104. Texting game. - 75. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. - 46. Sexing game. - %

Ladies1. Aproachability About a 52. Being able to conversate without minimal 1 or 2 word answers to open questions. 6-73. How often do you give out your number to someone who you find attractive/interesting and they have shown a keen interest in you.(Out of ten times how many times will you pass the digits) 1 out of 104. Flirting game 55. How many links does it take for you to give some up? I dont.6. Sexing game ....

Was talking about this with my bedrin.... broke it down that theres different areas we all have our strength and weaknessesOut of 10 how wold you rate each of these stepsGuys1. Breaking the Ice. 32. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. 63. Drawing the number. 64. Texting game. 85. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. 76. Sexing game. 8[

1. Breaking the Ice. 3 (more time they have to approach me, unless im getting bait signs)2. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. 8 3. Drawing the number. 84. Texting game. 3 (txt game is sloppy im more of a phone call person)5. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. 46. Sexing game. 8

Guest Wu-Tang
Ladies1. Aproachability About a 52. Being able to conversate without minimal 1 or 2 word answers to open questions. 6-73. How often do you give out your number to someone who you find attractive/interesting and they have shown a keen interest in you.(Out of ten times how many times will you pass the digits) 1 out of 104. Flirting game 55. How many links does it take for you to give some up? I dont.6. Sexing game ....
r u claiming ur a virgin
Was going to ask this, but its been asked this alreadyKaygee, are you a virgin?In answer to the thread, Im swag at everything.

1. Breaking the Ice. 102. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. 103. Drawing the number. 104. Texting game. 45. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. 106. Sexing game. 15

Lol at the chicks saying that they give out their numbers that few times out of 10 if a guy ticks all the boxes. Nonsense. Don't believe you for a second.
Personally misread the question here, and based it on one situation alone. (Meeting a random guy as opposed to meeting through someone for example).But still, my view is unreliable... last time I gave my number to a guy was last October. I haven't really been on meeting anyone new.Not trying to justify anything.