How do you rate your game

Admin.

Lol no im not. What i meant was i dont 'link' men and have sex with them.And to the giving out numbers thing, im telling the truth.. not saying i wouldnt i just havent in a very long time.
Can i have your number babe?
Yea sure check ur pms

1. Breaking the Ice. 62. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. 7/83. Drawing the number.74. Texting game. 95. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. 76. Sexing game. 8moretime i dont have to break the iceand im very confident in my txting game stilleven moreso conversating over the fone than txtingim sick at thinking on my feet when it comes to girls

Ladies1. Aproachability - 82. Being able to conversate without minimal 1 or 2 word answers to open questions.- 63. How often do you give out your number to someone who you find attractive/interesting and they have shown a keen interest in you.(Out of ten times how many times will you pass the digits) - 6 .. if ur attracted to them and they seem cool swear theres no loss4. Flirting game - 7/8 :mellow:5. How many links does it take for you to give some up ? - :mellow:6. Sexing game - *grandpa simpson walk in & out gif* Only those involved will know

Guys1. Breaking the Ice-Depends in the surroundings not so good in places with loud music 4-52. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you-Very good at this probably my strength after the texting game 83. Drawing the number-Ask suttin like do you come here often then..so maybe we can hang out sometime :D can't say that sh*t with a straight face ooover corny or the other one is this is one interesting conversation *takes fone out* my boy texted me saying to go over and continue their celebration its his birthday would like to talk to u some other time feel that you are intrestested in me dont worry alot of girls seem to be *wink* either they will think what a arrogant pirate or be laughing and set the number so I would say 84. Texting game-TOP manipulator in this. Msn from young age taught me all the tactics. I can get a normal chick to f*ck me in very very early on from when we first meet 105. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link-Both need to be on some animalistic sh*t or drunk tbh 76. Sexing game-I get good reports back 9times out of 10 so I would like to think its good

Guys1. Breaking the Ice-Depends in the surroundings not so good in places with loud music 4-52. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you-Very good at this probably my strength after the texting game 83. Drawing the number-Ask suttin like do you come here often then..so maybe we can hang out sometime :D can't say that sh*t with a straight face ooover corny or the other one is this is one interesting conversation *takes fone out* my boy texted me saying to go over and continue their celebration its his birthday would like to talk to u some other time feel that you are intrestested in me dont worry alot of girls seem to be *wink* either they will think what a arrogant pirate or be laughing and set the number so I would say 84. Texting game-TOP manipulator in this. Msn from young age taught me all the tactics. I can get a normal chick to f*ck me in very very early on from when we first meet 105. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link-Both need to be on some animalistic sh*t or drunk tbh 76. Sexing game-I get good reports back 9times out of 10 so I would like to think its good
:D :D

1. Breaking the Ice. 82. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. 73. Drawing the number. 64. Texting game. 85. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. 86. Sexing game. 7

1. Aproachability- 92. Being able to conversate without minimal 1 or 2 word answers to open questions. - 103. How often do you give out your number to someone who you find attractive/interesting and they have shown a keen interest in you.(Out of ten times how many times will you pass the digits) - 104. Flirting game - 45. How many links does it take for you to give some up ? n/a6. Sexing game 25

1. Aproachability- 92. Being able to conversate without minimal 1 or 2 word answers to open questions. - 103. How often do you give out your number to someone who you find attractive/interesting and they have shown a keen interest in you.(Out of ten times how many times will you pass the digits) - 104. Flirting game - 45. How many links does it take for you to give some up ? n/a6. Sexing game 25
Props for answering question 6Must be the only girl on here that aint a V

1. Breaking the Ice. 8Once I got over my shyness, breaking the ice came so naturally. A quick lock of the eyes, confident approach play, followed by "Hey, how you doing, my name's Colin, *reply*, pleased to make your acquaintance" to get the ball rolling. 2. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. 8I am a good conversationalist, when I want to be. Confidence, charm, wit, intelligence etc all come into play here.3. Drawing the number. 10Only once has a chick said to me "You'll have to put more work in to get my number." THAT PISSED ME OFF, but I did turn it around and get it later that night. Getting the number is a given. 4. Texting game. 7-9Never usually have to put much work in here, but when I do, I get it in. 5. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. 9Most chicks are slags, so it's not hard. 6. Sexing game. 9Finger game leading to foaming of the mouth and small tremors? TICKPump game leading to uncontrollable tremors and juices delight? TICKPleading for round 2? TICK. I am also one of those guys who gets approached, or is given the 'come on' a fair bit. (No bighead, ok J_Lovely?)

1. Breaking the Ice. 42. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. 63. Drawing the number. 114. Texting game. 75. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. 116. Sexing game. 9

Guys1. Breaking the Ice. = 9.82. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. = 9.93. Drawing the number. = 4.4. Texting game. = 15. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. = 66. Sexing game. =12

to the guys that are giving themselves 10+ for sexing game does that mean you lick out and do analonly reason i never gave myself a 10 is because i dont do that shitjust saying init

Was talking about this with my bedrin.... broke it down that theres different areas we all have our strength and weaknessesOut of 10 how wold you rate each of these stepsGuys1. Breaking the Ice. 4 not too good at this still i can't lie2. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. 7 i can think on my feet though so when it's an actual conversation its a lot easier for me.3. Drawing the number. 8 the cheeky swagger, the face and the charm means that i does this4. Texting game. 8 how can you be swag at texting? you have ber time to think about what you're going to say and if you're struggling then theres always homie to give you some advice.5. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. 1 i hardly ever have a free yard especially late and i aint brave enough to bring some drunk chick home to the yard when the mums there so boy6. Sexing game. 8
man don't eat p*ssy man don't naaam

For those of you who are sh*t at ice breaking, next time you see a chick you wanna move say this.."Did you hear about the penguin that weighed a tonne?"":D no""Neither did i but it broke the ice.."*Pray she gets it*
:D :D what happens when you flop this?awkward silence and a 'whut?'