How do you rate your game

Admin.

For those of you who are sh*t at ice breaking, next time you see a chick you wanna move say this.."Did you hear about the penguin that weighed a tonne?"":D no""Neither did i but it broke the ice.."*Pray she gets it*
:D :D what happens when you flop this?awkward silence and a 'whut?'
If she don't understand then she weren't worth it

Ladies1. Aproachability - 82. Being able to conversate without minimal 1 or 2 word answers to open questions.- 73. How often do you give out your number to someone who you find attractive/interesting and they have shown a keen interest in you.(Out of ten times how many times will you pass the digits) - 6/74. Flirting game - 7/8 5. How many links does it take for you to give some up ? - cnt really answer this one6. Sexing game - hmmm.... 8 (always room for improvement)

Guest Safe_Haven
For those of you who are sh*t at ice breaking, next time you see a chick you wanna move say this.."Did you hear about the penguin that weighed a tonne?"":D no""Neither did i but it broke the ice.."*Pray she gets it*
:D :D what happens when you flop this?awkward silence and a 'whut?'
If she don't understand then she weren't worth it
lolmonkey12920.jpgREAL TALK - THEM GIRLS THAT HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR... PFFT :D

sheesh,i gotta say my game had been pretty low of late,defo past my prime but still it got to the point wer i went to my gp about it,wat he then did was introduce me to this military guy who suggested i under go this experimental procedure were i wud have part of my vocal cords bonded with an adamantium vocoder from a meteorite.the surgery was f*ck*ng painful but afterwards wenever i say anything its in this beautiful autotune voice,wether its asking for cigarettes in tesco the bitch writes her nuber on the packet,or appearing in court and its a female judge its over.i am basically unstoppable now,wen chicks ask my name i just sing shorty u can call me weapon x cos thats wat it is.gone are my days of having problem with a game,i wud hate to be that normal guy with a human voice ever again

sheesh,i gotta say my game had been pretty low of late,defo past my prime but still it got to the point wer i went to my gp about it,wat he then did was introduce me to this military guy who suggested i under go this experimental procedure were i wud have part of my vocal cords bonded with an adamantium vocoder from a meteorite.the surgery was f*ck*ng painful but afterwards wenever i say anything its in this beautiful autotune voice,wether its asking for cigarettes in tesco the bitch writes her nuber on the packet,or appearing in court and its a female judge its over.i am basically unstoppable now,wen chicks ask my name i just sing shorty u can call me weapon x cos thats wat it is.gone are my days of having problem with a game,i wud hate to be that normal guy with a human voice ever again
facepalm2ic7copyrl2.jpg
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1. Breaking the Ice. 42. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. 73. Drawing the number. 84. Texting game. 55. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. 66. Sexing game. 10squared like everyone else

1. Breaking the Ice. 82. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. 53. Drawing the number. 64. Texting game. 35. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. 36. Sexing game. -

My Game is SubjectiveAll depends on the Girl, My Game Works SO much Better on quirky girls or girls with a sense of humorBuss one two jokes, Then "What 079 me yea....." Works more timeCuss of my personality and me aslways bussing jokes girls feel comfortable with me Texting/Phone Game- Keep them Laughing and joking so when they link.....Overall I Give my Game a 6/10 Cus certain gyal dont respond to the funny swags with there stoosh selves

1. Breaking the Ice. 82. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you. 53. Drawing the number. 64. Texting game. 35. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. 36. Sexing game. -
I dont appreciate reading lies lol*curious about 6*

1. Breaking the Ice. im wk like 7 dayz at this ish, but girls seem 2 approach me also, so not really a problem 52. Engaging in conversation to keep the female interested in you, or getting her interested in you: Depends if she gives me the slightest inklin shes on it its a rap like a hot bar frm cadbury's. 73. Drawing the number. 9 gettin the digital diallin code is a swift n simple transaction. 4. Texting game. 3 I h8 txting...its long and my jokes come out retarded..its LONG5. Getting the chick back to yours/going back to hers on a first/second link. back to mine its not a problem, back to therz 70/30 in their favour so 66. Sexing game. - Im Triple H in tht mofo bitches. Who else u kno can b in an out the friend zone like i robbed sumpin' ! 9 (1 can always improve)

• 4 years later...

Chocked around 4 times today

Drew a ting last week, told her my phone network was fucked, getting it fixed, turn it back to a text and 2 missed calls from her, phone back, does she answer? text her back does she answer?

Drew another one couple weeks ago, she phones me drunk couple days after saying she feels bad cuz her ex and her been trying to work it out. hollared her next day, havent heard from her since

And more I dont even want to go into

L after L after L