How do you rate your game

Admin.

Chocked around 4 times today

Drew a ting last week, told her my phone network was f*cked, getting it fixed, turn it back to a text and 2 missed calls from her, phone back, does she answer? text her back does she answer?

Drew another one couple weeks ago, she phones me drunk couple days after saying she feels bad cuz her ex and her been trying to work it out. hollared her next day, havent heard from her since

And more I dont even want to go into

L after L after L

You gotta give it that Germany Euro 2004 treatment

germany.jpg

Go back to grass roots liven it up.

"I made that decision [to sell Gervinho] because he looked to play with a lack of confidence, especially at the Emirates," explained Wenger in his exclusive interview on Arsenal Player.

"He is a very creative player, an instinctive dribbler and for that you need a lot of confidence to be completely efficient. I felt that in the last six months it was very difficult for him to express his talent in a confident way.

"Then you sit there and think, 'Do I bring him back or does he need a new challenge to get that confidence back?' and I did not want to stop him from getting a new chance."

Deffo me right now

You get in, she watches, you talk she laughs, you get the number, you think finally this is it, then bam before you know it.......

1355257750059.gif

Its over before you even realised what has happened

Team mates looking over at you like

rooneyejoz.gif

and all you can do is

Kagawa-nutmeg-Gerrard-2.gif

• Upvote 7

I'm on point. I've been undefeated home or away since pre-season. Still one too many draws that should have been three points albeit against some title contenders, but hey I've beaten domestic and international champions away from home and my form is still improving. Lets hope I can keep up the good form throughout the winter.

To be specific my ice-break and capture stage is flawless, engagement is quite sharp and this season I've improved most on knowing when and when not to attack from the first whistle (ruthlessness) and when to soak up the pressure and counter (wait for opportunity). What I need to work on desperately is that way too many loanee's expect to be awarded a 6 year deal.

• Upvote 3

For those of you who are sh*t at ice breaking, next time you see a chick you wanna move say this.."Did you hear about the penguin that weighed a tonne?"" :D no""Neither did i but it broke the ice.."*Pray she gets it*

oh seen

pmsl

:lol: