How do you rate your game

Admin.

Still living by MKs theory.

Give them your number. Never sweat again.

Easy work.

c/s moretime the bird will pull a :confused:  face and then say "no take my number instead"

i have done that actually... girl was like na take mine (at the time i told her take mine coz i cba to pull out my fone and input the number) :/

In all honesty I'm not rich enough or good looking enough to do that.

Ill stick to exchanging digits and sending that good night text.... Especially since moretime I'm punching above my weight....

Only tings that text me first are them last dregs just incase I don't find a 7+ ting when I'm OT and have need of a backup .

All texting like 'have you left?'

fhjgdfsdbdfnhgmnfygbf

'have you left?'

'yeah just got last train home... you should of found me/called me... you could of came'

FOR FUKKKK SAKKEEEEEEE

You have to prep her in a certain way that she

a. wants to use your number upon receipt

b. understands why you're suggesting yours instead of begging hers

To me it doesn't aid my game at all, It goes with my care-free swag that only works for you if your whole aura is set up that way. It's an unusual approach so it intrigues some girls, girls who get approached all the time sometimes appreciate something different. It also saves me sweating over a thirsty, hopeful first text. Any time you start texting a number you got, it's speculative to see if she's just entertains you or has genuine intent. Giving out my number filters out the entertainers. Better know that when I ever get that speculative text from an unknown number I already know it's wrapped. It's fun to reverse the roles like this on girls (in more ways than just this) you can gain insight into a girls intentions a lot earlier than when you're on the speculative end. It helps you learn how your approaches come across on the flipside.

The most important thing to remember is the reason why I don't like saying too much in threads like this - I had to air Toneys request last week - because every girl and every situation is different. A good manager doesn't use the same formation all season.

Strong post.

Life is good.

i am a late bloomer stil

nuttin like these interviewing dons i was more of a stand up comedian..

balancing d banter cos its not a sprint its a canter has been d recent key to success

trying is the rong word cause i have been speeching these tings on road with results

but im not there yet

2000 more beens

I always operate from the position that I am more valuable than her. 

Girl #1 will roll over and accept this, those are putty in your hands but they get boring quickly. I'm too old to entertain women naive to the game and to life.

Girl #2.1 will detest you for your unspoken self-proclaimed value: Accusations of arrogance etc. and ultimately lose interest

Girl #2.2 will detest you for your unspoken self-proclaimed value: Observations that you are too good at the game and question if you're genuine. key indicator: "I bet you talk to x amount of girls.", "I bet you say that to all your girls" words to that effect.  and ultimately keep interest

Girl #3 will try to outshine your value with her value. This mini power struggle is the bread's butter for me when it comes to women. I like a woman that makes you push the boundaries until your game is no longer game and your just simply, hopefully, trying.

In early September in the venting thread I admitted I was struggling with a 10 and couldn't wait to go back to 6s & 7s. Mandem rained negs on me, but if they truly understood that it wasn't just about looks. Most 10s are girl #3s too. If you aren't trying to wife... It's not always worth the effort.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I always operate from the position that I am more valuable than her. 

Girl #1 will roll over and accept this, those are putty in your hands but they get boring quickly. I'm too old to entertain women naive to the game and to life.

Girl #2.1 will detest you for your unspoken self-proclaimed value: Accusations of arrogance etc. and ultimately lose interest

Girl #2.2 will detest you for your unspoken self-proclaimed value: Observations that you are too good at the game and question if you're genuine. key indicator: "I bet you talk to x amount of girls.", "I bet you say that to all your girls" words to that effect.  and ultimately keep interest

Girl #3 will try to outshine your value with her value. This mini power struggle is the bread's butter for me when it comes to women. I like a woman that makes you push the boundaries until your game is no longer game and your just simply, hopefully, trying.

In early September in the venting thread I admitted I was struggling with a 10 and couldn't wait to go back to 6s & 7s. Mandem rained negs on me, but if they truly understood that it wasn't just about looks. Most 10s are girl #3s too. If you aren't trying to wife... It's not always worth the effort.

Church, tabernacle.