How do you rate your game

Admin.

ive been parrd by a few females in the past about asking for numbers to quickly... so i decided to switch it up...

wen i switch it up, something happens, either she goes toilet or goes to see a friend or something which makes me not be able to find her becoz the place is packed full of people

its so annoying

something happens, either she goes toilet or goes to see a friend or something which makes me not be able to find her becoz the place is packed full of people

its so annoying

Burns when this happens and you knew it was certy. I still recall one of the nicest girls I met in Ibiza, she was showing me signal so I went in for it. Produced the most polished game in recent memory. All I had to do was put a ribbon bow on the wrapping but I was so blasé about swapping numbers I didn't even bother, I just suggested that she finds me down in Bora later in the day. Never crossed paths again. 

that story reminded me of one time on holiday after a pool party i was walking back talking to one ting. she was saying she was flying back home tomorrow morning so tonight she was just gonna go eat at the buffet then chill in the hotel room (same hotel and errrthang)

then i remember the question she asked because it was what convinced me she was DTF

"you have two choices, you can either come with us to the buffet or meet me later at my room or something??.."

i said i would just meet her later so i took her number.

tell me why i didnt save the number properly

the way i speedwalked to the buffet place when i clocked. didnt find her though

still hurts to this day

• Upvote 3

so annoying wen ur speeching dem up... den they go off toilet or to find ther friends... u CANNOT find them for the love of god

ffs

more time if they say that i just feel they are saying your cool and that but you havnt done enough im off to find someone else.

BUT

one time I was speeching up one girl the whole evening, she said the find friends ting i was like aight cool ill take my loss and just moved on started chatting to a next ting at the bar, then the original girl sees me at the bar and im like ahh fuck so i skillfully entertain both for a bit before going away with the first girl.... then somehow i lose her

i secure a next chick...im leaving the club and i see the first girl AGAIN she comes running up and hugs man and the new girl and old girl start talking about me infront of me just making my ego so big i floated all the way home....... till i realised i was alone and still didnt have the first girls number

thats why now number securing is top priority in the first 5mins

• Upvote 2

so annoying wen ur speeching dem up... den they go off toilet or to find ther friends... u CANNOT find them for the love of god

ffs

more time if they say that i just feel they are saying your cool and that but you havnt done enough im off to find someone else.

BUT

one time I was speeching up one girl the whole evening, she said the find friends ting i was like aight cool ill take my loss and just moved on started chatting to a next ting at the bar, then the original girl sees me at the bar and im like ahh f*ck so i skillfully entertain both for a bit before going away with the first girl.... then somehow i lose her

i secure a next chick...im leaving the club and i see the first girl AGAIN she comes running up and hugs man and the new girl and old girl start talking about me infront of me just making my ego so big i floated all the way home....... till i realised i was alone and still didnt have the first girls number

ffs bruuv

• Upvote 1

ffs

BUT

one time I was speeching up one girl the whole evening, she said the find friends ting i was like aight cool ill take my loss and just moved on started chatting to a next ting at the bar, then the original girl sees me at the bar and im like ahh f*ck so i skillfully entertain both for a bit before going away with the first girl.... then somehow i lose her

ffs bruuv

LOOOOOL was thinking the same thing :lmao:

u ask within the first 5 mins some girls be like 'ohh ur keen', 'i dont even no u', 'weve just met'

some stupid nonsense like that

Dumb bitches

So when else you meant 2 ask

sgfhgd

u no

u ask within the first 5 mins some girls be like 'ohh ur keen', 'i dont even no u', 'weve just met'

its clear this guy has no game whatsoever

i dont like to play games

Dumb bitches

It's cause they hear those same boring questions day in day out, unless you're a v. Good looking guy they'll be bored of you after the first minute.

You need to get some stimulating rapport going wihout falling back on those basic questions, so many times i've witnessed guys giving girls interviews, so cringing

Guest Chelsea Jack

Probably over 20 mate.  I was a young guy that got influenced by Tulse. However, this latest one was only created cos i forgot the deets for my Heskey acc. I'm out the game and don't troll anymore bro.

Dumb bitches

It's cause they hear those same boring questions day in day out, unless you're a v. Good looking guy they'll be bored of you after the first minute.

You need to get some stimulating rapport going wihout falling back on those basic questions, so many times i've witnessed guys giving girls interviews, so cringing

My bad i thought this was the 'first five minutes' thread