How do you rate your game

Admin.

u ask within the first 5 mins some girls be like 'ohh ur keen', 'i dont even no u', 'weve just met'

some stupid nonsense like that

Dumb bitches

So when else you meant 2 ask

You need to get some stimulating rapport going wihout falling back on those basic questions, so many times i've witnessed guys giving girls interviews, so cringing

This was me

u ask within the first 5 mins some girls be like 'ohh ur keen', 'i dont even no u', 'weve just met'

some stupid nonsense like that

Dumb bitches

So when else you meant 2 ask

You need to get some stimulating rapport going wihout falling back on those basic questions, so many times i've witnessed guys giving girls interviews, so cringing

This was me

Still living by MKs theory.

Give them your number. Never sweat again.

done this before... have never received a tex or a call from said females

1 was in a retail store with a dumb batty (she was a snowbunny)

im always torn when i go out... whether to try bang them there and then or just get the number... 

1 means more effort and staying with 1 female... i like to float about the club and collect plethora of tings

bruv its a scary decision to make... but sometimes it can be a bit of a guyish one...

sometimes i think if i give girls my number they will ALWAYS message me... not the case

Tried this at carnival

True say I was GONEEEEEE but I memba giving my number instead of taking theirs to about 3/4 and none hollared

Done it with a ting last month, she hollared while my phone was in repair, messaged apologising etc seeing how she was, aired 

Couple weeks later speeching for like 10 mins, laughing joking, told her take my number, she hollas 3 days later, I reply normal convo, she airs after my first reply

aaa.gif

Gone back to taking their number for now, crisis season, no time for new tactics, gotta back to what I know and has worked previously

In all honesty I'm not rich enough or good looking enough to do that.

Ill stick to exchanging digits and sending that good night text.... Especially since moretime I'm punching above my weight....

Only tings that text me first are them last dregs just incase I don't find a 7+ ting when I'm OT and have need of a backup .

All texting like 'have you left?'

You have to prep her in a certain way that she

a. wants to use your number upon receipt

b. understands why you're suggesting yours instead of begging hers

To me it doesn't aid my game at all, It goes with my care-free swag that only works for you if your whole aura is set up that way. It's an unusual approach so it intrigues some girls, girls who get approached all the time sometimes appreciate something different. It also saves me sweating over a thirsty, hopeful first text. Any time you start texting a number you got, it's speculative to see if she's just entertains you or has genuine intent. Giving out my number filters out the entertainers. Better know that when I ever get that speculative text from an unknown number I already know it's wrapped. It's fun to reverse the roles like this on girls (in more ways than just this) you can gain insight into a girls intentions a lot earlier than when you're on the speculative end. It helps you learn how your approaches come across on the flipside.

The most important thing to remember is the reason why I don't like saying too much in threads like this - I had to air Toneys request last week - because every girl and every situation is different. A good manager doesn't use the same formation all season.

• Upvote 2

In my prime I rarely moved to chicks tbh

We would go out and my boys would be pestering tings, I would be the kool guy in the corner and get approached by the tings they were all up on.

Couple lights asking me for the number.

I think girls defo appreciate guys who come different.

Guys who don't come across hungry.

"A good manager doesn't use the same formation every week."

Bar.

The philosophy has to be right though. I always operate from the position that I am more valuable than her. Therefore, if I have made initial contact, which more often is the case, than she has to return that interest in a PROPER way which in the early stages is, you call/text me.

I don't like encouraging entitlement with women, especially early on. Not about setting that sort of precedent.

• Upvote 2

Never experienced a girl not messaging me if I give her my deets

Can't just be giving a girl your number as a substitute for lack of game, lol that's weak.

Is that what it is yeah!?

LMFAO.

Lol wait - I was referring to ImHim's evaluations...I'm thinking that he didn't succeed in moving to her, then gave her his number just because...

I'm a strong advocate of this theory