Have you ever been banned on VIP2???

Steven

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

i got banned from RWD for asking for pictorial evidence of Boothy90's dead body after his "dad" come onto the forum and actually said in the guys R.I.P thread "I will take pictures of myself with him on his bed"so im like "wagwarn do it then"in retrospect it wasn't a very tasteful thing to saybut iceberg is a complete kebabmerchant so i got banned

i got banned from RWD for asking for pictorial evidence of Boothy90's dead body after his "dad" come onto the forum and actually said in the guys R.I.P thread "I will take pictures of myself with him on his bed"so im like "wagwarn do it then"in retrospect it wasn't a very tasteful thing to saybut iceberg is a complete kebabmerchant so i got banned
ahhh u didnt! Ah i forgot about boothyNever been banned doe :)

So how do you get allowed back in if youve been banned?
First time I got banned the site went down the next day and it was restarted so I just signed up again 2nd time I just had to make a new account.ACTUALLY the 2nd time I got banned was because my teacher was on MSN and was getting flirty with me I posted it on VIP2 and got banned for not providing photographic evidence :lol:

Guest Esquilax
First time I got banned the site went down the next day and it was restarted so I just signed up again 2nd time I just had to make a new account.ACTUALLY the 2nd time I got banned was because my teacher was on MSN and was getting flirty with me I posted it on VIP2 and got banned for not providing photographic evidence :lol:
i remember that, didnt know you got banned for it

Yeah permanently banned my old username was Michael Scofield.

SCOFIELD?

i've been put in jail numerous of times i remember me & DKY getting put in jail for this
DKY was in e-jail for the longest time lmaoBoothy90, did he turn out to be dead or what thengot deleted for calling iceberg/nwodx >> nwo
Lool dont get me started guys. Im still pretty emotional over events

Got banned from rwd one time after one of the mods said something like "f*ck it...im pissed off, next person that posts in this thread gets banned" but I did one of them posts that occur the same time as the post before, but unfortunately my post appeared under that post and the rest is history.

Jeez you was about back then?Them times you must of been what, 11?

Jeez you was about back then?Them times you must of been what, 11?
trust/i swear it werent rwd though, it was on here pre-crash/certain heads better hope ice dont see this topic lol

LOL, i remember that, didnt kno it was u
DKY was in e-jail for the longest time lmaoBoothy90, did he turn out to be dead or what then
Yeah it was true still

lol @ that indian thrillerI'm pretty sure Boothy passed away while RWD was still on top, must have been some pisstake guy creating an account on hereRecall bare guys jumping on the topic his brother made bare quick with "I'm glad" type comments without thinking that he might actually be, bare mid-topic retractions