Have you ever been banned on VIP2???

Steven

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ACTUALLY the 2nd time I got banned was because my teacher was on MSN and was getting flirty with me I posted it on VIP2 and got banned for not providing photographic evidence :lol:
bahaha you got banned for that? f*ckedback then i was a full time lurker
I know Brisco didnt just ban me for calling him shortNo WAY

Got banned for telling someone to live their life, he thinks I have forgotten Badman don't forget things.
LOL
ACTUALLY the 2nd time I got banned was because my teacher was on MSN and was getting flirty with me I posted it on VIP2 and got banned for not providing photographic evidence :lol:
LMAOCaught feelings

Was banned on RWD by probably Logan (can't remember if he was admin back then) for posting up Devlin's Ghetto Kyote freestyleWas banned because you could only upload radio rips even though mine was a bait radio rip with the 1Xtra neeky laser SFXThink that's it though, which is good considering I've been about for a very lang time

LOL

i got banned from RWD for asking for pictorial evidence of Boothy90's dead body after his "dad" come onto the forum and actually said in the guys R.I.P thread "I will take pictures of myself with him on his bed"so im like "wagwarn do it then"in retrospect it wasn't a very tasteful thing to saybut iceberg is a complete kebabmerchant so i got banned
Jeez you was about back then?Them times you must of been what, 11?
trust/i swear it werent rwd though, it was on here pre-crash/certain heads better hope ice dont see this topic lol
it was rwd old rwdand incase you lot are wondering the pic did get taken still

When Swiftie pretended to ban and then strip him of all his powers for abusing his powers.He ducked.Bare guys came out the woodwork, cracking out the shampers, confessing their repressed hatred for him, reminiscing about previous times when he had banned them. Thread was at least 10 pages.All I said was "how the mighty have fallen"Few days later he came back with a vengeance, full administrative privileges at hand and banned EVERY Single user who chucked it in that thread(including me).Took out a good portion of the forum.

When Swiftie pretended to ban and then strip him of all his powers for abusing his powers.He ducked.Bare guys came out the woodwork, cracking out the shampers, confessing their repressed hatred for him, reminiscing about previous times when he had banned them. Thread was at least 10 pages.All I said was "how the mighty have fallen"Few days later he came back with a vengeance, full administrative privileges at hand and banned EVERY Single user who chucked it in that thread(including me).Took out a good portion of the forum.
You can say his name you know. Going on like he's Jacob or suttin.

Guest WAVESURFER
Then i remember there was some next VIP Whatever room and a lower level Whatever room and everyone in the VIP one had to keep it quiet from the rest.
Haha, I remember that!The lower level one was just wall-to-wall Da Luv Doc topics.

LMAO The time when everyone had mod abilitys.Someone edited one of Ice's threads to " i am a f*ckin c*nt" , or something similar. That caused havokRemember seein 1 girl post and then it got edited with "i got battried by 4 men when i was 17"Good times.