Have you ever been banned on VIP2???

Steven

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

remember when ice banned me from sports room cos me and murks kept pissing him offmurks being a fellow turk he blyed himso I got banned he then said I had to write a analysis and pm it to himsaw he hated Gerrard and wrote a 2 page dossier to get back inwas a par
LMFAO seriously?
yh sports room was the crack back thenwhen I wasnt out or in school it was sports roomstarted suffering from withdrawal symptoms

Memba when some madness went on and certain heads had admin and mod capabilities.I went wild, editing bare guys posts and locking topics n sh*t.Can't remember what the outcome of all that was.Then i remember there was some next VIP Whatever room and a lower level Whatever room and everyone in the VIP one had to keep it quiet from the rest.

Memba when some madness went on and certain heads had admin and mod capabilities.I went wild, editing bare guys posts and locking topics n sh*t.Can't remember what the outcome of all that was.Then i remember there was some next VIP Whatever room and a lower level Whatever room and everyone in the VIP one had to keep it quiet from the rest.
that was on rwdi was in the lower level sh*t

edit: @ esquilaxmate seriously you were like 12?that is madnesswhen i was that age i was shook of registering on sites because i thought i had to put my WINDOWS password in the enter your password box
12 or 13 yeah, must've beeni was well integrated in the internetting by this timeim a man past my years, what can i say
f*ck*ng hellBack when I was that age I was texting into game network at 50.p per-message and was actually pretty f*ck*ng amazed that the message I was typing on my phone was appearing on TV.Then I discovered the internets ands realised I didnt have to drain my £5.00 phone credit.