Have you ever been banned on VIP2???

Steven

Got put in e-Jail, when I called Ice a down low Arsenal fan, after United threw their lead against Chelsea at the beginning of the season.Got myself ghosted, then came back.Oh yeah, also got banned, when Roots was doing that project sh*t, but got myself back on the forum within 5 minutes, lol. Good times.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I was karnage and I said suttin, and ice must have been on his period of suttin cause next thing I know I wasnt allowed back./Hang tite Snoop. I remember the prison days
i still wanna know why u wer in jail 4 so long
I havent got a clue, dont even know why I was put in there in the 1st place

roots "experiment" first time i saw an admin duppy themselves
Swear he was going on about these "experiments" he does and that the whole thing was a plan he had predicted, as well as the photo topic. Guy duppied himself off the internet as well, swear man doesn't even run his own blog anymore, that Blimey guy is keeping it alive (or was), that Instumental Kombat thing was a flop as well, man said he got Logan to mix the whole thing yet I still see no result.Didn't he try to revive VIP3 as well? I remember getting an email saying it and HGMag (his blog/forum) had merged, then I get a next one saying "nah Roots was chatting sh*t"

ahh good timeswasnt all me though... roots was the worst though... was mod of the smallest\most pointless room on here and some how ended up banning half the forum which led to someone being pissed off and f*ck*ng up the server.... kept pming me asking when hes gnna get his powers back when we came back pmslslash*bookmarks thread for thur morning* best hope united win.edit: all the sports room stuff was tipper was never a fan of having a closed forum

i got banned from RWD for asking for pictorial evidence of Boothy90's dead body after his "dad" come onto the forum and actually said in the guys R.I.P thread "I will take pictures of myself with him on his bed"so im like "wagwarn do it then"in retrospect it wasn't a very tasteful thing to saybut iceberg is a complete kebabmerchant so i got banned
sh*t i remember thati remember being bemused at the time and tbh i still am about the whole affair
I remember thinking it was weird coz the guy that was telling everyone was like; "If u wanna leave RIP messages u can do it on his myspace, which u can find by clicking mine *insert link*"And I was thinking "why not just post a direct link to his page?"

ACTUALLY the 2nd time I got banned was because my teacher was on MSN and was getting flirty with me I posted it on VIP2 and got banned for not providing photographic evidence :lol:
bahaha you got banned for that? f*ckedback then i was a full time lurker

ahh good timeswasnt all me though... roots was the worst though... was mod of the smallest\most pointless room on here and some how ended up banning half the forum which led to someone being pissed off and f*ck*ng up the server.... kept pming me asking when hes gnna get his powers back when we came back pmslslash*bookmarks thread for thur morning* best hope united win.edit: all the sports room stuff was tipper was never a fan of having a closed forum
looool