How Much Interest Do You Have In Politics?

Avon Barksdale

Yes, when I have time I do try to follow the latest happenings in politics.Yes I'd be an MP but tbh I don't want to be.Yes I vote from time to time, Chris Smith being the last one. I'm not too sure who to vote for in the forthcoming MEP elections. The EU has got UK by the bulls & I really feel they isn't much point in voting why? Let's take the financial services industry for example, not many people know this but large portions of the UK's regulatory regime for financial companies & people are closely determined by EU laws (regulations & directives). You name it, investments, assurances, data protection, general insurances, money laundering etc are all run by the EU, the only control the UK has is how the EU laws are achieved. Some MP's make differences in the community but I believe most don't. It's just a job with excellent benefits.Some would like to make big differences in the community but then reality hits & they find themselves bombarded with obstacles only a few men can transcend.

General interest, and if something inparticular interests me then i follow up my interest.If something major is in the news then i find out/inform myself so i know whats going on around the world/ends/town/country/anywhere.

Guest Triple XXX

wasnt interested until about a year agonow im very interestedi still dont know much but im wierdly drawn to the liberal democrats on the major party side n the smaller ones tbh ive only looked at green and they seem cool.conservatives jus seem stuck in the past n new labour tbh are too authoritarian for me in their decisionsso year, im still on the come up but thats my views so far

Guest Ian Wright 8
wasnt interested until about a year agonow im very interestedi still dont know much but im wierdly drawn to the liberal democrats on the major party side n the smaller ones tbh ive only looked at green and they seem cool.conservatives jus seem stuck in the past n new labour tbh are too authoritarian for me in their decisionsso year, im still on the come up but thats my views so far
bless him!n/h

Guest Triple XXX

yea i wont vot ein european elections coz tbh i dont know much about it havent had time to look into itbut hopefully by the general elections i will have looked into all parties properly n objectively, including the small ones for local council n sh*t

Yes, I follow the latest happenings in politics.Yes I'd be an MP but tbh I don't want to be. LOL @ my mum knowing all the bad stuff I've done, no thanks.Yes I vote from time to time, and yes I am a member of a certain party. Some MP's make differences in the community but I believe most don't. It's just a job with excellent benefits. Some would like to make big differences in the community but then reality hits & they find themselves bombarded with obstacles only a few men can transcend.

I am interested in politics.I do vote because I see it not just as a right but an obligation to do so.I will be prime minister within 30years.

Had a UKIP leaflet posted through my door the other day, it claimed that 80 million "Muslim" Turks were trying to illegally come into the country or something. (Because the EU is forcing/allowing)sh*t makes me so angry, 80 Million?!? 80 f*ck*ng million?!? Their population is 71 million. What makes it worse are the scum bags who will believe in the propaganda blindly. SMH. The world leaves me so disheartened at times.

I was f*ck*ng shocked when BNP posted a flyer through my door last week.There's literally one white person on my road.and she bout to die before the elections guranteedthey're pissedas far as interest in politicsi would love to become one of those corrupt mofos one day that's for sure