Who's ever....

A few timesThe first time I was in Mcdonalds by wembley staduim & she was running towards me from behind saying "Excuse me... Excuse me..." Then shouted "OI, OI MAN IM TALKING TO YOU." So I'm still walking, looking at the dude infront of me thinking PAR why's he blanking her like that? Then she says "Not him, you in the white crep" Turn around and saw some girl with her hair gelled to her forehead etc. and was impressed! Seeing as I was 13. We still talk, and now she's a gem still.Other times I'd be having innocent conversation and said girl's took it for a chirpse and asked me am I not gonna ask for their number, or words to that effect.

different kind of chirpes tbhfirst is the blatent ones that are jus rags, "hey u r BUFF yano wer u frm" etc.........not feelin dese ones too tuff, still wud hit doe most girls are more tactful an will jus go out their way to try start covo, thell usually leave the final exchange of digits up to u