Girl who will probably get platts in Barbados in final.

streets.

Brains and beauty: Cambridge student reaches beauty contest final despite weighing 10stA Cambridge University student has proved she has beauty as well as brains - by storming into the finals of a high-profile modelling competition.Not your average beauty queen, curvaceous second-year student Emmalina Thompsell, who weighs 10st, was spotted by model scouts while out shopping in the city centre of Cambridge just two weeks ago.And after sending in a portfolio of shots she has already made it to the final of Miss East Anglia by posing proudly in her bikini.article-1186349-050CD779000005DC-778_468x428.jpgAs well as proving you don't need to be stick-thin to succeed in modelling, Miss Thompsell hopes to shatter people's preconceptions about beauty pageants.She said: 'Studies have shown that 63 per cent of girls would rather be a topless model or lap dancer than a doctor, lawyer or teacher.'I want to use this opportunity to show young girls that education is important, as someone that has prioritised my own education and worked really hard to get into Cambridge and get my degree.'The 21-year-old will swap the classroom for the catwalk in a bid to impress the judges when she'll model evening wear, casual wear and swim wear at the Miss East Anglia heat.If she wins the social and physical sciences student from Gonville and Caius college will go on to represent her region in the prestigious Miss England competition.Measuring 5ft 5in tall and weighing 10 stone sporty Emmalina, who has takes a 31-inch waist and 36D cup size, keeps in shape by training with the British national handball squad

the fact she isnt STICK THIN i support this tbhfair enough she aint a looker but MORE of this will stop chicks going overboard with weight loss.will also make more butters and average chicks get more confidence even though it shouldnt take THIS for them to get it.
this is why i e-like you

Guest Triple XXX

i dnt care about not promoting stick modelsshe has no f*ckin shape, itas nt jus about puttin any random bigger chick in a contest to make a statement ffstheres bigger girls better than that n smaller ones aswell

the fact she isnt STICK THIN i support this tbhfair enough she aint a looker but MORE of this will stop chicks going overboard with weight loss.will also make more butters and average chicks get more confidence even though it shouldnt take THIS for them to get it.
simple as that fair play to you mate.