how to get rid of the fat covering the abs ?

Dopa

ive been trying to get rid of the layer of fat covering my abs for the past 2 months, i havent seen many changeshow do you lot do ?i run at least twice a week and i go to the gym 2-3 times a week

whats a fat burner ?the killer is that im not even fat, im quite slender but its just that i have fat over my abs and i hate it, i dont think its much, but it is pissing me off, like when i sit and i lean a bit forward i can see it... if you see what i mean

whats your diet likepeople will say hiit ... i dnt like it tho its hard unless some1 else is tehre pushin ueat protein and salad 4 times a day keep your calories betweeen 1400 and 1600 for a month add a fat burner and u can easily lose a stone by lifting heavy 3 times a week and running 3 times a weeekits not hard to lose weight its maintaining it thats a c*nt
well this is good advice if ur obesebut if ur just a little overweight this wont give u great resultsu need to be eating a good amount of cal's but healthy cal's just continue what ur doing there is no quick trick except eat well

• 3 weeks later...
whats a fat burner ?the killer is that im not even fat, im quite slender but its just that i have fat over my abs and i hate it, i dont think its much, but it is pissing me off, like when i sit and i lean a bit forward i can see it... if you see what i mean
you may be anorexic

you may be anorexic
lol, true, i swear everyone has a bit of fat.

sheti was like david skinnystarted a diet and banged out the weights and sit ups, gained alot of weight and look quite toned everywhere but my stomach. Its annoying me. What makes it worst is i tense and the pacs are there when i let go and out pops homer simpson. kmft. should i just do more cardio, aint gna lie, i dont do alot

you can't target specific areas of the body for fat lossyou'll just have to lose overall body fat
^ been training my cousin to lose weight he's lost 3 stone in 2 months, just cut out sugars, do regular weights and cardio, lower salt in take, cut carbs out late in the day(unless gyming), eat/drink more protein, drink regular water, eat 6-8 times a day smaller meals............the basicstheres alot of items on sale at holland and barret at the moment if you want supplements - amino acid tablets ect

• 3 weeks later...