ASHDOTMAN - "Do they hate me"

Benjamin Disraeli

Infact fall back because this isn't even about me. I am just telling straight up blunt why people don't like your track. Take the L and keep it moving. You know what you have to do to make your music better now do it.
To be fair, I appreciate what you are saying. The reason why I put my music on here is to get some constructive feedback. It's not helpful when people just say 'it's sh*t' or try put me down, when they could easily explain what needs improvement/tweaking.I come on here to be constructive cause end of the day music is like a learning curve and my music is a way of letting out how I feel. Ain't nice when people can't show the slightest of respect. I am just trying to do my own thing.Safe anyway.

lmfao at ur myspace pic, beat aint bad but it's a tad on the cheesy side - not sure about ur bars tho, or ur singing. it's all a bit dead centre as will aint it?
Yeah man safe..dunno what I was on really.. just wanted to make a song really and spit what was on my mind.. only took my like 2 hours to make the beat, write the lyrics and record it. Wasn't long at all tbh.

Nothing special tbh.. just working with basicsn709571335_2351914_5383111.jpg
f*ck sake that's better than my setup, got so much sh*t i need to buy.
Bruvthat is just a mac, a keyboard and 4 speakers (2 of them being pc speakers)It's not much at all. just running the new Logic. That's it.
plus a desk, and a chair, now u see how basic my steup is.

My set up is a laptop, some technic headphones and some pirated software.I'll allow Ash 4 this actually.If you gave all of this to a yank producer the'd auto-tune your voice to make it sound pleasing to the ear and cut up the wave file of your vocals to give you a flow.Then use better sounds for your beat.

• 2 months later...