GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony

Black.

Lol your life is a jokeEDIT: I beg you man don't rise to the baitthis is coming from someone who stopped talking to his best friend IN REAL LIFE because his friend didn't stop playing halo with someone he didn't like on XBOX LIVE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Natty please stop. You sound like a girl, too feminine.
I'm sound like a girl?Blood you had an argument with your best friend because he was playing halo with someone you don't like. But not even someone you didn't like because you knew them personally. No someone you didn't like from xbox live so who's the girl? Your like 20 something you live with your mum and play xbox all day you aren't doing sh*t with your life. So stay talking sh*t on the internet and catching feelings over xbox live.

lol, yeah I'm 20 and live at home with ym Mum AND Dad. I've just started a job in health care, times change. Obviously when I WAS unemployed there wasn't much for me to do so I played Xbox all day. But you still sound like a girl and I thought you wasn't going to rise to me?Natty, I swear before I was told you rush home from college to play your Xbox, every day.

lol, yeah I'm 20 and live at home with ym Mum AND Dad. I've just started a job in health care, times change. Obviously when I WAS unemployed there wasn't much for me to do so I played Xbox all day. But you still sound like a girl and I thought you wasn't going to rise to me?Natty, I swear before I was told you rush home from college to play your Xbox, every day.
:/Sure you've got a job mate but for how long.No I don't you're moist and I've already stated the reasons why you are moist. Come with facts or f*ck out of here.That isn't true but at least I go college fam, didn't you drop out?

I stated nothing but facts in my post. I done my 3 years at college got my things I needed which have helped me get a start in Health Care, so it's all good with me. But because your starting to make things up such as "didn't your drop out" I refuse to argue with anymore. Later.

I stated nothing but facts in my post. I done my 3 years at college got my things I needed which have helped me get a start in Health Care, so it's all good with me. But because your starting to make things up such as "didn't your drop out" I refuse to argue with anymore. Later.
kkFacts like I used to rush home to play xbox? How would you know sh*t like that anyway.DID I MAKE UP THAT YOU ARGUED WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND OVER A XBOX BEEF?Safe.

wait wait wait waitman stoped talking to his boy because he played halo with sombody he didnt like who he met on live?ebotina ermjkl;er'[;tn lerjerln thlrebgt
he stopped talking to his best friend because he had an argument with septik and his best friend continued playing Halo with SeptikpmslThe guy is a f*ck*ng neek his gamerscore is 142804

wait wait wait waitman stoped talking to his boy because he played halo with sombody he didnt like who he met on live?ebotina ermjkl;er'[;tn lerjerln thlrebgt
he stopped talking to his best friend because he had an argument with septik and his best friend continued playing Halo with SeptikpmslThe guy is a f*ck*ng neek his gamerscore is 142804
kjsmhz/xhhHXHXHFGHXJJJCG

Guest Triple XXX
kjsmhz/xhhHXHXHFGHXJJJCG

So, so Septik and Ryan have a little argument thing yeah. You've obviously got Ryans back because hes your irl boy. Septik and Ryan squash there thing because obviously its xbox live man are here to play games not to bitch n that. So then you come and stop talking to your friend who you have known since what primary school because him and Septik squashed it? You are a top d*ckheadyour obsessed with bone thugs n harmony aswellBone_Thugs.jpglook at them mateBut I suppose they're cool innit

Come on man, you seem so obssesed by me doing what I did. I swear you have mentioned it atleast 5 times during this thread. Just stop yeah. I don't think it directly invovled you or maybe I missed something? Because you seem to be getting really wound up by it. End of.

Come on man, you seem so obssesed by me doing what I did. I swear you have mentioned it atleast 5 times during this thread. Just stop yeah. I don't think it directly invovled you or maybe I missed something? Because you seem to be getting really wound up by it. End of.
Nah not obsessed but it intrigues me innit because i never knew people like you actually existed. I'm not wound up by it makes me laugh though. But you are acting like you see nothing wrong with what you did so i'm bringing it up a lot of times to see if you reading over what you did would help you realise how waste you are and how waste your actions were./discussion