whats your best nas album...

neeko

Been listening to Untitled alot recently and for me the best tune on the album - AssassinationsDiplomatic relationsKilled indigenous peopleBuilt a new nationInvoluntary laborTook a knife split a woman navalTook her premature babyLet her man see you rape herIf I could travel to the 1700'sI'd push a wheelbarrow full of dynamiteThrough your covenantLove to sit in on the SenateAnd tell the whole governmentY'all don't treat women fairShe read about herself in the bibleBelieving she the reason sin is hereYou played her, with an apronLike, "Bring me my dinner, dear."She the nigger hereAin't we in the free world?Death penalty in Texas kill young boys and girlsBarbarity, I'm in the double-R casuallyBugging how I made it out the hood, dazzle meHow far we really from third world savageryWhen the empire fall, imagine how crazy that'll be.Woah.

dont make me post my full review of illmatic to the people saying it is over ratedDONT MAKE ME1. NY STATE OF MIND PT 1 - 9/102. LIFES A BITCH - 7/103. THE WORLD IS YOURS - 10/104. HALFTIME - 8/105. MEMORY LANE - 10/106. ONE LOVE - 9/107. ONE TIME 4 YOUR MIND - 7/108. REPRESENT - 8/109. IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL - 10/10

^^thats hard but this is betterNo revolutionary gets old Or so I'm told You're left full of bullet-holes When you tell the people go free Oh, it's a matter of days before they try to take me I heard gunshots rang His bullet got my name I ain't see him take aim I dreamt this day came 'Cause I stood in the face of damnation Satan, spat at him, flat out disgraced him He want my blood; why me? Why not the fake ones who deserve death, man F**k it, I'll take one Can stop me but can't stop a whole nation Of millions who feel you deceived them They believing reparation makes it even So I'm deadly now because of one reason They listening In Budapest, Japan, China, and Switzerland We getting it in, son Another bullet passed by--missed me Wondering who plotting to get me Alphabet boys still plotting against me To hush me up and stuff me in the pockets of historyYou won't remember why they came to clip me When time go by, you'll soon forget me They say he was the king of bling, jewels, and Bentley's Then they use one of my lines just to prove I'm guilty Don't let them kill me

dont make me post my full review of illmatic to the people saying it is over ratedDONT MAKE ME1. NY STATE OF MIND PT 1 - 11/102. LIFES A BITCH - 8/103. THE WORLD IS YOURS - 9/104. HALFTIME - 8.5/105. MEMORY LANE - 9/106. ONE LOVE - 10/107. ONE TIME 4 YOUR MIND - 7/108. REPRESENT - 9.5/109. IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL - 10/10

PUTTING HITS ON 5-0COS WHEN IT'S MY TIME TO GOI WAIT FOR GOD WITH THE FO' FO'AND BITERS CAN'T COME NEARAND YO GO TO HELL TO TO THE FOUL COP THAT SHOT GARCIASDFGSDFGHSDHGDHDHSDFGHSGHSFGHS
dfggdhfgjfhjNAS>>>BEG someone say otherwiseBack in eighty-three I was an MC sparkingBut I was too scared to grab the mic's in the park andkick my little raps cause I thought niggaz wouldn't understandAnd now in every jam I'm the f*ckin manI rap in front of more niggaz than in the slave shipsI used to watch C.H.I.P.S., now I load glock clipsI got to have it, I miss Mr. MagicVersatile, my style switches like a faggotghjgjhghjgjh

STRAIGHT UP sh*t IS REAL AND ANY DAY COULD BE YOUR LAST IN THE JUNGLEGET MURDERED ON THE HUMBLE. GUNS'LL BLAST, N****S TUMBLETHE CORNERS IS THE HOTSPOT, FULL OF MAD CRIMINALS WHO DON'T CAREGUZZLING BEERS, WE ALL STAREAT THE OUT OF TOWNERS. THEY BETTER BREAK NORTHBEFORE WE GET THE 4-POUNDERS. AND BREAK THEY FACE OFFSTREETS IS FILLED WITH UNDERCOVERSHOMICIDE CHASING BROTHERSTHE DA'S ON THE ROOF, TRYNA WATCH US AND KNOCK USI DRINK A LITTLE VODKA, SPARK A L AND HOLD A GLOCK FORTHE FRONTERS, WANNABE ILL N****S AND SPOT RUNNERSTHINKING IT CAN'T HAPPEN UNTIL I TRAP EM AND CLAP EMAND LEAVE EM DONEWON'T EVEN RUNABOUT GODS I DON'T BELIEVE IN NONE OF THAT sh*t THE FACTS IS BACKWARDSNAS IS A REBEL OF THE STREET CORNERPULLING A TECH OUT THE DRESSERPOLICE GOT ME UNDER PRESSURERAPS WITH A RAZOR, KEEP IT UNDER MY TONGUETHE SCHOOL DROP OUT - NEVER LIKE THAT sh*t FROM DAY ONEIF IT WASN'T HANGING OUT IN FRONT OF COCAINE SPOTSWE WAS AT THE CANDY FACTORY, BREAKING THE LOCKSf*ck*ng HELL.

STRAIGHT UP sh*t IS REAL AND ANY DAY COULD BE YOUR LAST IN THE JUNGLEGET MURDERED ON THE HUMBLE. GUNS'LL BLAST, N****S TUMBLETHE CORNERS IS THE HOTSPOT, FULL OF MAD CRIMINALS WHO DON'T CAREGUZZLING BEERS, WE ALL STAREAT THE OUT OF TOWNERS. THEY BETTER BREAK NORTHBEFORE WE GET THE 4-POUNDERS. AND BREAK THEY FACE OFFSTREETS IS FILLED WITH UNDERCOVERSHOMICIDE CHASING BROTHERSTHE DA'S ON THE ROOF, TRYNA WATCH US AND KNOCK USI DRINK A LITTLE VODKA, SPARK A L AND HOLD A GLOCK FORTHE FRONTERS, WANNABE ILL N****S AND SPOT RUNNERSTHINKING IT CAN'T HAPPEN UNTIL I TRAP EM AND CLAP EMAND LEAVE EM DONEWON'T EVEN RUNABOUT GODS I DON'T BELIEVE IN NONE OF THAT sh*t THE FACTS IS BACKWARDSNAS IS A REBEL OF THE STREET CORNERPULLING A TECH OUT THE DRESSERPOLICE GOT ME UNDER PRESSURERAPS WITH A RAZOR, KEEP IT UNDER MY TONGUETHE SCHOOL DROP OUT - NEVER LIKE THAT sh*t FROM DAY ONEIF IT WASN'T HANGING OUT IN FRONT OF COCAINE SPOTSWE WAS AT THE CANDY FACTORY, BREAKING THE LOCKSf*ck*ng HELL.
STRONG CO-SIGN

never really been a nas fanliked "got urself a gun" & "ochie wally"bout it really
lmao, bitches call me horse, the p*ssy filler. OH YEAH.anywaysI rap for listeners, blunt heads, fly ladies and prisonersHennessey holders and old school niggas, then I be dissin a unofficial that smoke woolie thaiI dropped out of Kooley High, gassed up by a cokehead cutie pieJungle survivor, f*ck who's the liverMy man put the battery in my back, a differencem from EnergizerSentence begins indented with formalityMy duration's infinite, moneywise or physiologyPoetry, that's a part of me, retardedly bopI drop the ancient manifested hip-hop, straight off the blockI reminisce on park jams, my man was shot for his sheep coatChocolate blunts make me see him drop in my weed smokeIt's real, grew up in trife life, did times or white linesThe hype vice, murderous nighttimes, and knife fights invite crimesChill on the block with Cognac, hold strapwith my peeps that's into drug money, market into rapNo sign of the beast in the blue Chrysler, I guess that means peaceFor niggas no sheisty vice to just snipe youStart off the dice-rolling mats for craps to cee-loWith sidebets, I roll a deuce, nothing below (peace God!)Peace God -- now the sh*t is explainedI'm taking niggas on a trip straight through memory laneIt's like that you all it's like that you all it's like that yawlOne for the moneyTwo for p*ssy and foreign carsThree for Alize niggas deceased or behind barsI rap divine Gods check the prognosis, is it real or showbiz?My window faces shootouts, drug overdosesLive amongst no roses, only the drama, for realA nickel-plate is my fate, my medicine is the ganjaHere's my basis, my razor embraces, many facesYour telephone blowing, black stitches or fat shoelacesPeoples are petrol, dramatic automatic four-four I let blowand back down po-po when I'm vexed somy pen taps the paper then my brain's blankI see dark streets, hustling brothers who keep the same rankPumping for something, some uprise, plus some failJudges hanging niggas, uncorrect bails, for direct salesMy intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nailsI reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's realWord to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beatsI decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace.I hung around the older crews while they sling smack to dingbatsThey spoke of Fat Cat, that nigga's name made bell rings, blackSome fiends scream, about Supreme Team, a Jamaica Queens thingUptown was Alpo, son, heard he was kingpin, yof*ck "rap is real", watch the herbs stand stillNever talking to snakes 'cause the words of man killTrue in the game, as long as blood is blue in my veinsI pour my Heineken brew to my deceased crew on memory lane

• 4 months later...
  • 8 years later...
18 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Was creasing during the listening party, stream started an hour later than expected

The music comes in, a voice says "Escobar season has returned".....stream dies.

Click refresh and the same shit happened over and over again

Think it took 25mins to resolve by which time the album was done. Just lucky they repeated it

Think this was the most excited I’ve been for a Nas album and it just feels rushed. No cohesion to the beats and lyrics. 

Its weird cause stuff that has dropped in the past 2 years before this project been some of my favourite Nas songs outside of Illmatic.